Current Version is Beta. The application may be unstable and some data may not be handed over to the next version.
yubatake is simple blogging engine for Swift.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.4
- Ubuntu 14.04
1. Install Swift
Please install Swift in your environment. For macOS please download Xcode 9.3. If you are using Ubuntu, it is easy to install using swiftenv.
$ swiftenv install 4.1
2. Install MySQL
yubatake supports MySQL only.
Please install MySQL Server in your environment.
3. Install Redis
yubatake uses Redis Server as a session store.
Please install Redis in your environment.
$ brew install redis
$ sudo apt-get install redis-server
1. Clone or download this repository.
2. Create database
To use MySQL for the database, please enter the following SQL to create the database.
Please choose the name of a database freely.
mysql> create database yubatake default character set utf8;
3. Setup Config
Please edit configuration files in
Config directory according to your environment.
The setting of the whole application.
The setting of a mysql server.
The setting of a redis server.
The setting of a Content Security Policy.
4. Enter the following command.
$ swift build -c release
※ Depending on the version of MySQL, you may need
-Xswiftc -DNOJSON as argument.
5. Run the app.
$ swift run -c release Run
If you are using a version earlier than 3.0, you need to migrate the database.
- Please update to 2.1.2
- Run the application to update scheme.
- Please update to 3.0.0
- Execute the following command to migrate the database.
$ swift run Run migrate -i <oldDatabase>
yubatake is released under the MIT License. See the license file for more info.
Help us keep the lights on
3.0.0-beta.2.1 - Jun 1, 2018
- Fix meta encodings
3.0.0-beta.2 - May 27, 2018
- Multiple images uploading
- Fixes a bug that can't tweet where new a post.
3.0.0-beta.1 - May 26, 2018
Support Vapor 3.0
- Support Vapor 3.0.0 and Vapor core libraries rc version.
- Renamed application name to
Update Database schemas
- MySQL schemas has been changed by updating Vapor. If you are using a previous version, please check the migration section in README.
Improve theme function
- By separating resources in admin views and in public views, you chan edit only themes of public views.