You may find interesting
Fix for Xcode 11 integration - 2020-10-07 07:20:23
- Fix for Xcode 11 integration, replaced Swift 5.2 feature to another one compatible with Swift 5.1
iOS 14 and Swift Package Manager support - 2020-09-24 18:45:13
- iOS 14 support. If the user denies precise location access, an outage appears on the dashboard and is available through APIs.
- Swift Package Manager support. Available on Xcode 12 and up. Use this URL
https://github.com/hypertrack/sdk-ioswhen adding a package dependency.
- GRDB dependency. Now SDK has no external dependencies.
Automatic sync and battery improvements - 2020-09-09 18:21:59
- SDK automatically syncs up with the cloud. Improves tracking rates when silent push notifications fail or are disabled by the user.
- Reduced battery consumption.
- Reduced mobile data usage.
- Configurability for automatic sync and tracking frequency. Configuration is server side, contact our support if you need non-standard tracking frequency.
- Improved first location accuracy (important for trips, client side UX and distance calculations).
- Support for the latest iPad model names in dashboard.
- Motion denied error upon SDK initialization. If motion permissions were denied before first SDK initialization, SDK will still give you an instance with deviceID and will report lack of motion permissions in dashboard and APIs/web-hooks.
- SDK now correctly reports when tracking was interrupted due to device shutdown because of low battery.
- 2020-09-07 20:01:32
- 2020-09-04 20:24:02
- 2020-09-03 15:47:35
- 2020-08-21 22:19:59
- 2020-08-17 19:59:43
iPad support - 2020-08-13 12:42:04
- iPad support for all "WiFi + Cellular" iPad models from this list (iPad column) .
- Reduced network data usage.
- Added workaround for iOS 13.3+ bug that causes the app to only receive low accuracy locations.
- Improved app restart detection, by adding OS updates and app updates.
- 2020-08-11 15:26:38
Improve network efficiency - 2020-07-28 18:40:22
- Improved internal SDK to cloud API efficiency. Results in less number of requests and battery drain.
Fix battery state not updating immediately - 2020-07-20 13:32:47
- Fixed battery state not updating immediately
Fix Objective-C backwards compatibility - 2020-07-13 14:19:42
- Makes the new
automaticallyRequestPermissionsinitialization property backwards compatible in Objective-C
Control permissions dialogs - 2020-07-10 19:35:23
- Initializers now have a new property
automaticallyRequestPermissionsthat can be used to disable automatic permissions dialogs
- Improved energy efficiency and location frequency on stops
- 2020-07-09 20:16:20
Improved visibility and tracking quality - 2020-07-08 21:08:48
- If anything blocks the SDK from tracking, this reason is reported and can be seen in the dashboard. Reasons include denied permissions, disabled services, loss of GPS signal, app terminations by OS or user and more
- Asks for permissions automatically if the host app did not ask them. This includes some tricky situations when permissions are reset globally from settings or were asked when the app was in the background
- Automatically recovers from tracking blockers and continues tracking. Tracking rate is greatly improved
- Adaptively changes the frequency of location events based on current motion activity and distance traveled. Results in smooth tracking data without gaps
- Device name and metadata changes now reflect immediately in APIs and dashboard
- Geotags are now sent without any delay
- Improved energy consumption
addTripMarkerwas renamed to
- Fixed incorrect steps data reported when SDK was tracking for more than 24 hours