Cloud Access Swift
This library defines the cloud access API used by Cryptomator for iOS.
The API is implemented once for each cloud. It also forms the foundation for decoration layers for the various vault formats that can be applied to get a cleartext view for cloud-stored vaults.
- iOS 9.0 or higher
- macOS 10.12 or higher
Swift Package Manager
You can use Swift Package Manager.
.package(url: "https://github.com/cryptomator/cloud-access-swift.git", .upToNextMinor(from: "1.0.0"))
You can use CocoaPods.
pod 'CryptomatorCloudAccess', '~> 1.0.0'
Contributing to Cloud Access Swift
Please read our contribution guide, if you would like to report a bug, ask a question or help us with coding.
Code of Conduct
Help us keep Cryptomator open and inclusive. Please read and follow our Code of Conduct.
Distributed under the AGPLv3. See the LICENSE file for more info.
You may find interesting
- 2020-10-16 16:27:23
- Added workaround for wrong error handling when uploading a file to a missing parent in WebDAV provider using Nextcloud servers (that don't respond with status code 409 but with 404 instead)
- 2020-10-13 14:01:29
uploadFile()in WebDAV provider
- 2020-10-13 09:59:34
WebDAVClientnow only uses delegates, because
completionHandlerblocks are not supported for a background
- 2020-09-28 12:42:56
- 2020-09-26 14:14:06
- Added support for macOS 10.12 or higher
- Restructured project so that it conforms to naming conventions of Swift Package Manager
- Removed Pods integration and added Swift Package Manager as dependency management (this library is still available via CocoaPods, this just affects the development of this library)
- 2020-09-24 13:02:09
- Added shortening decorator for vault format 6
Package.swiftmanifest, supporting Swift Package Manager
- 2020-09-18 16:00:06
CloudPathso that the
pathis now sanitized in
moveItem()are now split up into file/folder methods in
- 2020-09-15 09:49:19
cloudPathin metadata during directory listing with local file system provider
- 2020-09-15 09:49:14
CloudPath, which replaces all
URLs that were handled as "remote URLs"
- Added crypto decorator for vault format 6 (without name shortening)
- Added file coordination to local file system provider
baseURLto local file system provider so that cloud paths are relative to that
- 2020-09-15 09:49:06
- Adjusted access control on several classes, structs, enums, and extensions
- 2020-07-20 11:58:28
- Added WebDAV provider
- Added name caching in shortening decorator
throwskeyword in crypto decorator factory methods
- Updated docs on
- 2020-06-28 09:49:08
- Added progress reporting to download/upload file (methods support implicit progress composition)
- Added cloud provider errors for invalid page token and insufficient quota
- Added docs on some public classes/methods
- 2020-06-24 17:49:05
createNew()factory method to crypto decorator
createFromExisting()factory method to crypto decorator
- 2020-06-24 16:09:44
- Added public init to
- 2020-06-23 10:15:57
- Local file system provider is now part of the Podspec
- 2020-06-22 13:06:15
- Added local file system provider
- Added shortening decorator
- Fixed folder creation in crypto decorator
- 2020-06-15 20:40:10
Initial definition of APIs and implementation of crypto decorator for vault format 7 (without name shortening)