Swift implementation of the elm architecture (TEA)
🕓 2 days ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/cooler333/Swiftea.git", from: "0.9.4")
If you were looking for a something like this:
- TEA (The Elm Architecture)
- MVU (Model-View-Update)
- MVI (Model-View-Intent)
- UDF (Unidirectional Data Flow)
...but on Swift. Then you have found it!
Swiftea is implementation of TEA/MVU architecture pattern using Swift.
- Cancellable side effects (cancel outdated network requests)
- Do not use 3rd party libraries
- use Combine
- 100% business logic code coverage
- Lightweight: 2 structs, 1 enum, 2 final classes; less than 200 lines of code
We're open to merge requests
Installation (Cocoapods / SPM)
Swiftea is available through CocoaPods. To install
it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
Also you can integrate framework as SPM package
Dmitrii Coolerov, firstname.lastname@example.org
Swiftea is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.