Geospatial iOS framework for GeoJson with mapping, imaging, and everything from GeospatialSwift
🕓 1 week ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/Bayer-Group/GeospatialKit.git", from: "1.1.3")
What is GeospatialKit?
GeospatialKit is an extension to GeospatialSwift which adds support for cocoa functionaity.
A GeoJsonObject can now be projected as an image or zoomed and rendered to a map.
- Unit tested with high coverage
- Ongoing development
github "MonsantoCo/GeospatialKit" ~> 0.1.0
- An Example application which supplies the most common use cases of GeoJson
- Parses all use cases into GeoJsonObjects and displays the options in a table view
- The main interface consists of 2 new sub interface and includes those in the Geospacial Interface from GeospatialSwift.
- Simple API to assist in displaying a GeoJsonObject on a map
- Easily zoom in on the GeoJsonObject by setting the region to geoJsonObject.boundingBox.region
- Generate overlays and annotations from any GeoJsonObject
- Generate an overlay renderer from any overlay created by the API
- Displays rendered zoomed overlays and annotations on a map view.
- Create an image from any GeoJsonObject using point projection
- Displays an image view as created from a GeoJsonObect