Clipy is a Clipboard extension app for macOS.
Requirement: macOS 10.10 Yosemite or higher
Distribution Site : https://clipy-app.com
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Xcode 9.3
- Swift 4.1
How to Build
- Move to the project root directory
v1.1.2 is the final version of Mavericks support.
Download v1.1.2 release
- Fork it ( https://github.com/Clipy/Clipy/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Clipy is looking for localization contributors.
If you can cooperate, please see CONTRIBUTING.md
If you distribute derived work, especially in the Mac App Store, I ask you to follow two rules:
- Don't use
ClipMenuas your product name.
- Follow the MIT license terms.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Support us with a monthly donation and help us continue our activities. [Become a backer]
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site. [Become a sponsor]
Clipy is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
Icons are copyrighted by their respective authors.
Help us keep the lights on
1.2.1 - Oct 10, 2018
- Fixed crash macOS 10.14 Mojave. ( #314 )
Clipy began solicit donations using OpenCollective for future development. If you do not mind, please cooperate. https://opencollective.com/clipy
1.2.0 - Oct 9, 2018
- Implement move to application folder if needed with
LetsMove.framework. ( #271 )
- Supported various keyboard layouts paste command with
Sauce.framework. ( #298 )
- Added permission check of Accessibility from macOS 10.14 Mojave. ( #308 )
- Fixed an issue where 1password7 extensions can not be excluded. ( #291 )
- Fixed reflect login item setting. ( #290 )
- Fixed leak memory. ( #300 #311 #312 )
- Fixed hex string parser with
SwiftHEXColors.framework. ( #313 )
- Added German localization. ( #242 )
- Added Simplified Chinese localization. ( #247 )
- Added localize the placeholder text for Edit Snippet. ( #301 )
Contributors to this release
@ericyahhh @jasonm23 @boltomli @jcw-
1.1.5 - Nov 26, 2017
- Fixed snippet editor layout issue on macOS 10.13 High Sierra. ( #218 )
- Fixed Italian localization. ( #238 )
1.1.4 - Oct 1, 2017
- Localization became easy. ( #155 )
- Accepted drag and drop a snippet to empty folder. ( #177 )
- Added clear history shortcut. ( #207 )
- Added dot after menu number text. ( #210 )
- Support delete history. ( #213 )
- Fixed thread handling. ( #156 )
- Fixed load color code format. ( #174 )
- Fixed paste plain text. ( #176 )
- Fixed crash on adding exclude application. ( #185 )
- Fixed reflect preference setting. ( #190 )
- Added Italian localization. ( #178 )
Contributors to this release
@DivineDominion @mcxiaoke @tessus @BenedictC @Roccobot
1.1.3 - Mar 1, 2017
- Added menu icon display setting. ( #121 )
- Added thumbnail display of color code. ( #127 )
- Improved pasting behavior.
- Fixed preview thumbnail image. ( #115 )
- Fixed crash at thumbnail thread handling. ( #116 #146 )
- Fixed 1 Password mini could not be excluded. ( #149 )
- Fixed crash at adding exclude applications. ( #153 #144 )
- Fixed memory leaking. ( #147 )
- Fixed crash at load image from NSPasteboard.
- Fixed other minor bugs.