VERGE iOS Wallet
The iOS application will provide a solid and secure iOS wallet app on your personal iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Keeping Tor between all your outside http communications makes sure all of your transactions, wallet creations and price request remain private. Sending and receiving XVG in a secure and beautiful wallet application will actually change the way you use Verge Currency. 💪
- Shows your XVG on your iOS device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch)
- Send XVG to other XVG wallets
- Receive XVG
- Store addresses of other recipients in the address book
- Keep track of your transactions
- See what you XVG is worth in your own fiat currency
So you want to help us out? Here's a guide on how to get started:
Fork the project, and clone it to your local machine.
Now install the following tools via brew
brew install carthage automake autoconf libtool gettext
- In your cloned project folder run carthage build (this could take awile):
carthage checkout && carthage build --platform iOS
- After that is done, open the project and start coding.
- Swift - Language used writing the application
- Tor - The intergration of Tor makes sure your transactions are private
- iCepa/Tor.framework - Provides a solid framework for using Tor
- hackiftekhar/IQKeyboardManager - Makes working with keyboards and inputs painless
- aschuch/QRCode - Generates beautiful QR codes for receiving XVG
- SwiftyJSON/SwiftyJSON - Helps working with JSON responses
- hyperoslo/BarcodeScanner - Reading QR codes easily with this awesome package
- evgenyneu/keychain-swift - Takes away the worries of saving sensitive user data on your device
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.