Help us keep the lights on
1.0.0-rc.2.2 - Mar 25, 2018
argumentsstored property to
Environment. This can be used going forward to get and mutate the command line arguments in a non-static way.
1.0.0-rc.2.1 - Mar 22, 2018
- Added some convenience methods for working with
1.0.0-rc.2 - Mar 21, 2018
- Vapor is now running on Swift NIO!
- Providers now have separate
didBootmethods. Providers are expected to do as much work as possible in the
didBootmethod, making it much simpler for other providers to pre-empt that typical work (such as running something before migrations run in Fluent).
- Provider lifecycle methods now return a Future
to ensure proper handling of async work. Note, this does not include the
registerservices method since no async work should be done before there is a container available.
- Service tags and "needed by/for" have been removed. They were not really useful for anything and unnecessarily complicated the API.
1.0.0-rc.1 - Feb 23, 2018
1.0.0-beta.2 - Feb 21, 2018
isSingleton: Booloption from all service types. All
classservices will now be singletons.
ServiceTypenow includes conformance to
- Better error messages