You may find interesting
Drop RedisKit dependency to use Vapor/Redis directly -
This patch was authored by @Mordil and released by @0xTim.
Drop RedisKit and use Vapor/Redis directly (#19)
Updated Vapor and Queues Releases -
- Updates to official Vapor and Queues releases.
- Adds doc blocks.
update to latest Redis version -
This patch was authored and released by @mcdappdev.
Looking for feedback on how to implement
isConnected - right now it's just returning
Release Candidate 1 -
Update to Queues and Vapor release candidates (#14).
1.0.0 Beta 2.1.0 -
Updates to latest Redis
JobsRedisDriver 1.0.0 Beta 2 -
Updated to latest Vapor and Jobs beta 2 releases.
JobsRedisDriver 1.0.0 Alpha 2 -
- Updates to Jobs 1.0.0 Alpha 2 (#7)
Adds the ability for a job to be requeued
Update to RedisKit Alpha -
Alpha 1 -
Alpha 1 of the Jobs Redis Driver using the new RedisKit.
Fix race condition -
@maciejtrybilo pushed a fix that resolved a potential race condition that would keep a job in the processing state.
Update print statements -
Add error printing -
Fix `completed` function -
completednow properly removes the processed job.
Release connection -
- Persistence layer now correctly releases connection when a job is not found
Fix job storage -
- Switch away from using non-deterministic string function to remove the string from the processing queue.
True Reliable Queue -
- Jobs are correctly held in the processing queue until completion
Target jobs @master for now -
Add library product to Package.swift -
Target correct Jobs version -
First beta release -
Includes all necessary Redis persistence functionality