Help us keep the lights on
3.1.0 - Apr 20, 2018
- BCrypt is now based on a C implementation meaning BCrypt hashes won't take longer for debug builds. (#55)
BCrypt.hash(...)now returns a
String. Previously it returned
Datawhich was a bug. BCrypt hashes are formatted as UTF-8 encoded Strings and should be returned as such. (#55)
3.0.1 - Apr 12, 2018
3.0.0 - Apr 3, 2018
Cipherclass for encrypting and decrypting data.
BCryptto make more consistent with other types and minimize API surface.
3.0.0-rc.3 - Mar 23, 2018
3.0.0-rc.2 - Mar 21, 2018
- Vapor is now running on Swift NIO!
- Crypto now relies on NIO OpenSSL for RSA. (Planning on rolling this out to other crypto in this package to lower maintenance burden going forward)
- RSA can now parse x509-formatted public key certificates.
On macOS, you must run:
brew install libressl
On Linux, you must run:
apt-get install libssl-dev
- RSA now correctly parses DER-encoded PEM files.