Simple Coding Interview
.package(url: "https://github.com/ultraviollette/EQWorksSimpleApi.git", from: "0.1.0")
This library was created as the coding interview of EQ Works with their work sample.
To run the example project, clone the repo, and run
pod install from the Example directory first.
EQWorksSimpleApi is available through CocoaPods. To install
it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
EQWorksSimpleApi is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
- ☑ Implement a log() function to POST geolocation information to a designated server.
- ☐ Support multiple geolocation precision levels based on the given application's permission scope.
- ☐ Provide the current time if the application developer opts not to specify an explicit timestamp when calling the log() function.
- ☐ Provide a discreet way to log back to the server-side when errors occur.
- ☑ Mocked (emulated HTTP activities) unit tests.
- ☑ End-to-end tests against httpbin.