What's Tuist 🕺
Tuist is a command line tool that helps you generate, maintain and interact with Xcode projects.
It's open source and written in Swift.
Running script (Recommended)
bash <(curl -Ls https://install.tuist.io)
Bootstrap your first project 🌀
tuist init --platform ios tuist generate # Generates Xcode project & workspace
Check out the project "Getting Started" guide to learn more about Tuist and all its features.
Do you want to know more about what Tuist can offer you? Or perhaps want to contribute to the project and you need a starting point? You can check out the project documentation.
If you are interested in contributed to the project, our documentation has a section with resources for contributors. We recommend starting from this page.
If your project uses Tuist, you can add the following badge to your project README:
You may find interesting
1.9.0 - Speedy Gonzales - 2020-05-29 09:13:04
- Support for enabling the cloud insights feature #1335 by @pepibumur
- Value graph model #1336 by @pepibumur
- Breaking Support for setting diagnostics options to the test and run actions #1382 by @pepibumur
- Storing the cloud credentials failed because the Keychain syncing was enabled #1355 by @pepibumur.
tuist editdoesn't wait while the user edits the project in Xcode #1650 by @pepibumur.
- Remove CFBundleExecutable from iOS resource bundle target plists #1361 by @kwridan.
1.8.0 - 2020-05-11 07:24:39
1.7.1 - 2020-04-21 14:54:01
- Critical bug caused by a missing
SwiftToolsSupportdynamic library by @pepibumur.
1.7.0 - 2020-04-21 13:34:28
- Point swift tools support repo instead of SPM #1230 by @fortmarek
- Migrate to new argument parser #1154 by @fortmarek
- Only warn about copying Info.plist when it's the target's Info.plist #1203 by @sgrgrsn
tuist editnow edit's all project manifest #1231 by @julianalonso
- Support for setting the project id when configuring the cloud server #1247 by @pepibumur.
- Support for returning
SideEffectDescriptors from the graph mappers #1201 by @pepibumur.
- SwiftUI template #1180 by @fortmarek
SettingsDictionaryis a typealias for
[String: SettingValue]. #1229 by @natanrolnik. Many useful extension methods were added to
SettingsDictionary, allowing settings to be defined this way:
let baseSettings = SettingsDictionary() .appleGenericVersioningSystem() .automaticCodeSigning(devTeam: "TeamID") .bitcodeEnabled(true) .swiftVersion("5.2") .swiftCompilationMode(.wholemodule) .versionInfo("500", prefix: "MyPrefix")
1.6.0 - 2020-04-06 15:43:01
- Don't try to delete a file if it doesn't exist https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1177 by @pepibumur
- Bump XcodeProj to 7.10.0 https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1182 by @pepibumur
- Encrypt/decrypt command https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1127 by @fortmarek
- A link to the example app in the uFeatures documentation https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1176 by @pepibumur.
- Add ProjectGeneratorGraphMapping protocol and use it from ProjectGenerator https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1178 by @pepibumur
CloudSessionControllercomponent to authenticate users https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1174 by @pepibumur.
- Minor improvements https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1179 by @pepibumur
1.5.4 - 2020-03-31 14:50:36
- Tuist not working with Xcode < 11.4 by @pepibumur.
1.5.3 - 2020-03-31 11:08:09
tuist inithttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1171 by @fortmarek
Multiple commands produce XXXXXerror produced by multiple test targets using “Embed Precompiled Frameworks” script https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1118 by @paulsamuels
- Add possibility to skip generation of default schemes https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1130 by @olejnjak
- Errors during the manifest parsing are not printed https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1125 by @pepibumur.
- Warnings because test files are missing in the project scaffolded using the default
frameworktemplate https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1172 by @pepibumur.
1.5.2 - 2020-03-27 08:15:07
- Projects generated with the
frameworktemplate generated by the
initcommand dont' compile https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1156 by @pepibumur.
- Generate only files with
.stencilextension https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1153 by @fortmarek
- Support for Xcode 11.4 https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1152 by @pepibumur.
SWIFT_VERSIONis set to 5.2 automatically if it's not set https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1152 by @pepibumur.
1.5.1 - 2020-03-26 06:56:13
- Update config name in the default template https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1150 by @pepibumur
- Fix example framework template not being generated https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1149 by @fortmarek
1.5.0 - 2020-03-25 18:15:10
- Scaffold init https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1129 by @fortmarek
- Scaffold generate https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1126 by @fortmarek
- Scaffold load https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1092 by @fortmarek
- Add Mint up https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1131 by @mollyIV
- Remove redundant SDK paths from
FRAMEWORK_SEARCH_PATHShttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1145 by @kwridan
Graphingprotocol https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1128 by @pepibumur
TargetNode's set operations https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1095 by @kwridan
BuildPhaseGenerator's method of detecting assets and localized files https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1094 by @kwridan
- Concurrent project generation https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1096 by @kwridan
1.4.0 - 2020-03-16 09:29:10
PROJECT_DIRincludes a space https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1037 by @fortmarek
- Fix code example compilation issues in "Project description helpers" documentation https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1081 by @chojnac
- Allow specifying Project Organization name via new
Projectinitializer or via
Confignew GenerationOption. https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1062 by @c0diq
tuist lintcommand https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1043 by @pepibumur.
--verbosehttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1027 by @ollieatkinson.
TuistInsightstarget https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1084 by @pepibumur.
Confighttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1085 by @pepibumur.
Config.swifthttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1083 by @pepibumur.
- Generator update - leveraging intermediate descriptors https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1007 by @kwridan
TuistGenerator.Generatoris now deprecated and will be removed in a future version of Tuist.
1.3.0 - 2020-02-25 15:05:40
- When using
tuist editit's possible to run
tuist generatefrom Xcode by simply running the target https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/958 by @vytis
- Add FAQ section by @mollyIV
- Add benchmarking helper tool https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/957 by @kwridan.
- Add metal as a valid source extension https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1023 by @natanrolnik
TuistAutomationhttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1019 by @pepibumur.
- Add metal as a valid source extension https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1023 by @natanrolnik
- Fix static products false positive lint warning by https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/981 @kwridan.
- TargetAction path without ./ prefix https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/997 by @fortmarek
- Preserve xcuserdata when re-generating projects https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1006 by @kwridan
- Stable sort order for bcsymbolmap paths by @paulsamuels
- Update XcodeProj to 7.8.0 https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/create?base=tuist%3Amaster&head=tuist%3Atarget-attributes by @pepibumur.
- Path sorting speed gains https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/980 by @adamkhazi
- Added support for HTTP_PROXY settings from shell environment. https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1015 by @aegzorz
- Added "Base" to known regions. https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1021 by @aegzorz
- Pull bundles from Google Cloud Storage https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/1028 by @pepibumur.
- 2020-01-31 19:05:48
- Best practices page to the documentation https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/843 by @pepibumur.
- Fail CI if there are broken links on the website https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/917 by @pepibumur.
- Excluding multiple files from a target https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/937 by @paciej00
- Better SEO to the website https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/945 by @pepibumur.
- Add fixture generator for stress testing Tuist https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/890 by @kwridan.
- The class name of the source files generated by the init command https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/850 by @pepibumur.
- Add RemoveHeadersOnCopy attribute for build files in copy files build phases https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/886 by @marciniwanicki
- Ensure precompiled frameworks of target applications aren't included in UI test targets https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/888 by @kwridan
- Make the scheme generation with testable targets stable https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/892 by @marciniwanicki
- Fix project header attributes https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/895 by @kwridan
- Excluding files from target doesn't work in all cases https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/913 by @vytis
- Support for Core Data mapping modules https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/911 by @andreacipriani
- Deep nested hierarchy in the project generated by
tuist edithttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/923 by @pepibumur
- Turn models from
TuistCorethat are clases into structs https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/870 by @pepibumur.
1.1.0 - 2019-12-27 15:58:43
- Extracted loading logic into its own framework,
TuistLoaderhttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/838 by @pepibumur.
TuistAutomationtargets https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/817 by @pepibumur.
- Support ignoring specific source file pattern when adding them to the target https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/811 by @vytis.
- Made targets testable if there is a corresponding test target https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/818 by @vytis.
- Release page to the documentation https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/841 by @pepibumur.
1.0.1 - 2019-12-17 11:17:05
- Pass through
DEVELOPER_DIRwhen set by the environment when determining the path to the currently selected Xcode. @ollieatkinson
1.0.0 - 2019-12-17 09:34:56
- Run pipelines with Xcode 11.2.1 on CI @pepibumur.
- Breaking Generate manifests target as part of the generated project https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/724 by @pepibumur.
- The installation no longer checks if the Swift version is compatible https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/727 by @pepibumur.
- Don't include the manifests in the generated workspace https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/754 by @pepibumur.
ProjectDescription.Settings.defaultSettingsnone case that don't override any
Targetsettings. https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/698 by @rowwingman.
ProjectEditorutility https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/702 by @pepibumur.
- Fix warnings in the project, refactor SHA256 diegest code https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/704 by @rowwingman.
Schemehttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/697 by @grsouza.
tuist editcommand https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/703 by @pepibumur.
- Support interpolating formatted strings in the printer https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/726 by @pepibumur.
- Support for paths relative to root https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/727 by @pepibumur.
TestableTargetis a description of target that adds to the
TestAction, you can specify execution tests parallelizable, random execution order or skip tests https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/728 by @rowwingman.
- Galaxy manifest model https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/729 by @pepibumur.
- Make scheme generation methods more generic https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/730 by @adamkhazi @kwridan.
- Workspace Schemes https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/752 by @adamkhazi @kwridan.
SimulatorControllerwith method to fetch the runtimes https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/746 by @pepibumur.
- Add RxSwift as a dependency of
TuistKithttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/760 by @pepibumur.
- Add cache command https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/762 by @pepibumur.
- Utility to build xcframeworks https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/759 by @pepibumur.
CacheStoragingprotocol and a implementation for a local cache https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/763 by @pepibumur.
- Add support for changing the cache and versions directory using environment variables https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/765 by @pepibumur.
- Reactive interface to the System utility https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/770 by @pepibumur
- Workflow to make sure that documentation and website build https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/783 by @pepibumur.
- Support for
xcframeworkhttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/769 by @lakpa
- Support generating info.plist for Watch Apps & Extensions https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/756 by @kwridan
- Ensure custom search path settings are included in generated projects https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/751 by @kwridan
- Remove duplicate HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/787 by @kwridan
- Fix unstable scheme generation https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/790 by @marciniwanicki
- Add defaultConfigurationName to generated projects https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/793 by @kwridan
- Add knownRegions to generated projects https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/792 by @kwridan
0.19.0 - 2019-11-14 17:18:32
- XCTAssertThrowsSpecific convenient function to test for specific errors https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/535 by @fortmarek
HTTPClientutility class to
TuistEnvKithttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/508 by @pepibumur.
- Breaking Allow specifying a deployment target within project manifests https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/541 by @mollyIV
- Add support for sticker pack extension & app extension products https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/489 by @Rag0n
- Utility to locate the root directory of a project https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/622 by @pepibumur.
TestActionto make XCode gather coverage info only for that targets https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/619 by @abbasmousavi
- Enable the library evololution for the ProjectDescription framework https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/625 by @pepibumur.
- Add support for watchOS apps https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/623 by @kwridan
- Add linting for duplicate dependencies https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/629 by @lakpa
- Change dependencies in
Package.resolvedto version from branch https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/631 by @fortmarek
TuistSupporthttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/621 by @pepibumur.
TuistUnitTestCasehttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/519 by @pepibumur.
- Change generated object version behaviour to mimic Xcode 11 by @adamkhazi
- Breaking Refine API for Swift Packages https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/578 by @ollieatkinson
- Support ability to locate multiple Tuist directories https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/630 by @kwridan
- Fix false positive cycle detection https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/546 by @kwridan
- Fix test target build settings https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/661 by @kwridan
- Fix hosted unit test dependencies https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/664/ by @kwridan
0.18.1 - 2019-09-30 08:36:30
- Reverting https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/494 using variables in
productNamedoesn't evaluate in all usage points within the generated project
0.18.0 - 2019-09-28 19:13:32
- New InfoPlist type,
.extendingDefault([:])https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/448 by @pepibumur
- Forward the output of the
codesigncommand to make debugging easier when the copy frameworks command fails https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/492 by @pepibumur.
- Support for multi-line settings (see how to migrate) https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/464 by @marciniwanicki
- Support for SPM https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/394 by @pepibumur & @fortmarek & @kwridan & @ollieatkinson
- Xcode 11 Support by @ollieatkinson
- Transitively link static dependency's dynamic dependencies correctly https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/484 by @adamkhazi
- Prevent embedding static frameworks https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/490 by @kwridan
- Output losing its format when tuist is run through
tuistenvhttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/493 by @pepibumur
- Product name linting failing when it contains variables https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/494 by @dcvz
- Build phases not generated in the right position https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/506 by @pepibumur
0.17.0 - 2019-08-14 15:28:51
tuist graphcommand https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/427 by @pepibumur.
- Allow customisation of
productNamein the project Manifest https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/435 by @ollieatkinson
- Adding support for static products depending on dynamic frameworks https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/439 by @kwridan
- Support for executing Tuist by running
swift project ...https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/447 by @pepibumur.
- New manifest model,
TuistConfig, to easily configure Tuist's functionalities https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/446 by @pepibumur.
- Adding ability to re-generate individual projects https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/457 by @kwridan
- Support multiple header paths https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/459 by @adamkhazi
- Allow specifying multiple configurations within project manifests https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/451 by @kwridan
- Add linting for mismatching build configurations in a workspace https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/474 by @kwridan
- Support for CocoaPods dependencies https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/465 by @pepibumur
- Support custom .xcodeproj name at the model level https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/462 by @adamkhazi
TuistConfig.compatibleXcodeVersionssupport https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/476 by @pepibumur.
- Expose the
.bundleproduct type https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/479 by @kwridan
- Ensuring transitive SDK dependencies are added correctly https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/441 by @adamkhazi
- Ensuring the correct platform SDK dependencies path is set https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/419 by @kwridan
- Update manifest target name such that its product has a valid name https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/426 by @kwridan
- Do not create
Derived/InfoPlistsfolder when no InfoPlist dictionary is specified https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/456 by @adamkhazi
- Set the correct lastKnownFileType for localized files https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/478 by @kwridan
- Update XcodeProj to 7.0.0 https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/421 by @pepibumur.
0.16.0 - 2019-06-21 07:56:31
DefaultSettings.noneto disable the generation of default build settings https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/395 by @pepibumur.
- Version information for tuistenv https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/399 by @ollieatkinson
- Add input & output paths for target action https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/353 by Rag0n
- Adding support for linking system libraries and frameworks https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/353 by @steprescott
- Ensuring the correct default settings provider dependency is used https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/389 by @kwridan
- Fixing build settings repeated same value https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/391 by @platonsi
- Duplicated files in the sources build phase when different glob patterns match the same files https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/388 by @pepibumur.
.dsource files https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/396 by @pepibumur.
- Codesign frameworks when copying during the embed phase https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/398 by @ollieatkinson
- 'tuist local' failed when trying to install from source https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/402 by @ollieatkinson
- Omitting unzip logs during installation https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/404 by @kwridan
- Fix "The file couldn’t be saved." error https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/408 by @marciniwanicki
- Ensure generated projects are stable https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/410 by @kwridan
- Stop generating empty
PBXBuildFilesettings https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/415 by @marciniwanicki
0.15.0 - 2019-06-02 15:38:13
- Introduce the
InfoPlistfile https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/373 by @pepibumur.
Settingsdefinition to control default settings generation https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/378 by @marciniwanicki
- Adding generate command timer https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/335 by @kwridan
- Support Scheme manifest with pre/post action https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/336 by @dangthaison91
- Support local Scheme (not shared) flag https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/341 by @dangthaison91
- Support for compiler flags https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/386 by @pepibumur.
- Fixing unstable diff (products and embedded frameworks) https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/357 by @marciniwanicki
- Set Code Sign On Copy to true for Embed Frameworks https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/333 by @dangthaison91
- Fixing files getting mistaken for folders https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/338 by @kwridan
- Updating init template to avoid warnings https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/339 by @kwridan
- Fixing generation failures due to asset catalog &
**/*.pngglob patterns handling https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/346 by @kwridan
- Supporting bundle target dependencies that reside in different projects (in
TuistGenerator) https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/348 by @kwridan
- Fixing header paths including folders and non-header files https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/356 by @kwridan
- Fix duplicate localized resource files https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/363 by @kwridan
- Update static dependency lint rule https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/360 by @kwridan
- Ensure resource bundles in other projects get built https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/374 by @kwridan
0.14.0 - 2019-04-28 20:47:24
- Adding support for project additional files https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/314 by @kwridan
- Adding support for resource folder references https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/318 by @kwridan
- Breaking Swift 5 support https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/317 by @pepibumur.
- Ensuring target product names are consistent with Xcode https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/323 by @kwridan
- Ensuring generate works on additional disk volumes https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/327 by @kwridan
- Headers build phase should be put on top of Compile build phase https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/332 by @dangthaison91
0.13.0 - 2019-03-30 12:38:34
- Add Homebrew tap up https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/281 by @pepibumur
- Create a Setup.swift file when running the init command https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/283 by @pepibumur
tuist updatehttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/288 by @pepibumur.
- Allow linking of static products into dynamic frameworks https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/299 by @ollieatkinson
- Workspace improvements https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/298 by @ollieatkinson & @kwridan.
- Breaking Removed "-Project" shared scheme from being generated https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/303 by @ollieatkinson
- Fix duplicated embedded frameworks https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/280 by @pepibumur
- Fix manifest target linker errors https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/287 by @kwridan
- Build settings not being generated properly https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/282 by @pepibumur
instance method nearly matches optional requirementswarning in generated
AppDelegate.swiftin iOS projects https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/291 by @BalestraPatrick
- Fix Header & Framework search paths override project or xcconfig settings https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/301 by @ollieatkinson
- Unit tests bundle for an app target compile & run https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/300 by @ollieatkinson
SWIFT_INCLUDE_PATHSare now set https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/308 by @kwridan
- Fix Generation fails in the event an empty .xcworkspace directory exists https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/312 by @ollieatkinson
0.12.0 - 2019-03-11 13:38:05
- Rename manifest group to
Manifesthttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/227 by @pepibumur.
- Rename manifest target to
Project-Manifesthttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/227 by @pepibumur.
- Replace swiftlint with swiftformat https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/239 by @pepibumur.
- Bump xcodeproj version to 6.6.0 https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/248 by @pepibumur.
- Fix an issue with Xcode not being able to reload the projects when they are open https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/247
- Support array for
resourcespaths https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/201 by @dangthaison91
- Integration tests for
generatecommand https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/208 by @marciniwanicki & @kwridan
- Frequently asked questions to the documentation https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/223/ by @pepibumur.
- Generate a scheme with all the project targets https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/226 by @pepibumur
- Documentation for contributors https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/229 by @pepibumur
- Support for Static Frameworks https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/194 @ollieatkinson
- Up attribute from the
Projectmodel https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/228 by @pepibumur.
- Support for YAML and JSON formats as Project specifications https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/230 by @ollieatkinson
- Changed default value of SWIFT_VERSION to 4.2 @ollieatkinson
- Added fixture tests for ios app with static libraries @ollieatkinson
- Bundle id linting failing when the bundle id contains variables https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/252 by @pepibumur
- Include linked library and embed in any top level executable bundle https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/259 by @ollieatkinson
0.11.0 - 2019-02-14 19:18:18
- Breaking Up can now be specified via
Setup.swifthttps://github.com/tuist/tuist/issues/203 by @marciniwanicki & @kwridan
- Schemes generation https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/188 by @pepibumur.
- Environment variables per target https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/189 by @pepibumur.
- Danger warn that reminds contributors to update the docuementation https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/214 by @pepibumur
- Rubocop https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/216 by @pepibumur.
- Fail init command if the directory is not empty https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/218 by @pepibumur.
- Verify that the bundle identifier has only valid characters https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/219 by @pepibumur.
- Merge documentation from the documentation repository https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/222 by @pepibumur.
- Danger https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/186 by @pepibumur.
- Swiftlint style issues https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/213 by @pepibumur.
- Use environment tuist instead of the absolute path in the embed frameworks build phase https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/185 by @pepibumur.
- JSON and YAML manifests https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/190 by @pepibumur.
0.10.2 - 2018-12-20 14:45:28
- Processes not stopping after receiving an interruption signal https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/180 by @pepibumur.
0.10.1 - 2018-12-20 12:43:14
- Replace ReactiveTask with SwiftShell https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/179 by @pepibumur.
- Carthage up command not running when the
Cartfile.resolvedfile doesn't exist https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/179 by @pepibumur.
0.10.0 - 2018-12-20 11:03:27
- Don't generate the Playgrounds group if there are no playgrounds https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/177 by @pepibumur.
- Tuist up command https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/158 by @pepibumur.
.csource files https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/178 by @pepibumur.
0.9.0 - 2018-12-03 08:44:46
- Acceptance tests https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/166 by @pepibumur.
- Files and groups sort order https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/164 by @pepibumur.
- Generate both, the
Releaseconfigurations https://github.com/tuist/tuist/pull/165 by @pepibumur.