Writer implementation for the TraceLog logging system that logs to the system logging facility on the platform that its running on.
- Linux: On Linux it will writer to the systemd journal.
- Darwin: On Darwin platforms (macOS, iOS, tvOS, watchOS) it will write to the Unified Logging System.
See TraceLog for more details.
TraceLogAdaptiveWriter supports dependency management via Swift Package Manager on All Apple OS variants as well as Linux.
Please see Swift Package Manager for further information.
Tony Stone (https://github.com/tonystone)
TraceLogAdaptiveWriter is released under the Apache License, Version 2.0
Help us keep the lights on
1.0.0-beta.4 - Jun 26, 2018
Combined the UnifiedLoggingWriter and the SDJournalWriter to make an
AdpativeWriter that adapts to the platform logging to the appropriate logging system on each platform.
1.0.0-beta.3 - Jun 6, 2018
- Changed tests to use jornalctl's last message to work around Foundation issue with
TimeZone.currentreturning GMT on Linux.
1.0.0-beta.2 - Jun 1, 2018
- Customizable SYSLOG_IDENTIFIER (See tonystone/tracelog#44).
- TraceLog's TAG as a field in the journal.