Pure-SwiftUI WheelPicker providing a circular, finite, or infinite selection.
🕓 2 weeks ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/tokiensis/WheelPicker.git", from: "1.0.6")
WheelPicker is ...
- Pure-SwiftUI picker like iOS standard wheel style picker
- No UIKit views are used internally, so it works smoothly with animated SwiftUI views.
- You can also add it to macOS projects.
- Various selection styles are available
- Circular style
- Finite style
- Infinite style (ex. used to select a date)
- Custumizable item label
- Formatting display text as you like
- Changing text color, font, or size
- Complex labels with Image, Shape, etc...
- iOS 14.0+
- macOS 11.0+
- Xcode 12.0+
- If you want to contribute please feel free to submit pull requests.
- If you have a feature request please open an issue.
- If you found a bug or need help please check older issues, FAQ and threads on StackOverflow (Tag 'WheelPicker') before submitting an issue.
Before contribute check the CONTRIBUTING file for more info.
Follow these 3 steps to run Example project: clone WheelPicker repository, open WheelPicker workspace and run the Example project.
pod 'WheelPicker-SwiftUI', '~> 1.0.0'
github "tokiensis/WheelPicker" ~> 1.0.0
How to .....
You can do it by conforming to .....