Tink SDK Core iOS
You may find interesting
Tink Core iOS 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1 -
supplementalInformationFieldshave moved to the
Providermodel's identifier property has been renamed from
name. Other APIs referring to a provider has also been renamed, for example
providerIDon the Credentials model has been renamed to
Provider.Status.obsoletehave been removed.
Provider.FieldSpecificationhas been renamed to
fieldDescriptionproperty on the
Provider.Fieldmodel has been renamed to
- Deprecated APIs such as the
setCredentialmethod on the
Beneficiarymodel have been removed.
sessionIDhas been removed from
authenticateUsermethod no longer sets the Tink instance user session automatically, use the result to set the session in the completion handler instead.
Tink Core iOS 0.4.0 -
- Renamed the
- Added the public
Tink Core iOS 0.3.0 -
- Added the transaction details service and model.
- Removed the public init for models except for Account.
- Updated the actionable insight model so that can be used for creating the budget.
- Added more tests about JSON decoding.
- Updated the Support for Swift 5.3.
- Added the Core XCFramework.
Tink Core iOS 0.2.0 -
- Added support for insights related to credit cards, left to spend, budget suggestions, spending by category and refreshing credentials.
Tink Core iOS 0.1.7 -
- Added day model for actionable insight.
- Added more tests for decoding actionable insight.
- Added Swift 5.3 support for CocoaPods.
Tink Core iOS 0.1.6 -
- Removed several unused errors in
authenticateparameter to refresh credentials in
- Improve error logic when failing to decode a response.
Tink Core iOS 0.1.5 -
- Added initializers to AIS models.
Tink Core iOS 0.1.4 -
- Added initializers to all PFM models.
- Installing TinkCore using CocoaPods is now using a vendored xcframework.
- Updated available locales.
- Added 409, 412 and 451 status error codes.