Swiftpack.co is a collection of thousands of indexed Swift packages. Search packages.
Tigase Swift XMPP client library
What it is
Tigase Swift XMPP client library is an XMPP client library written in a Swift programming language. It provides implementation of core of the XMPP standard and processing XML. Additionally it provides support for many popular extensions (XEP's).
This repository contains source files of the library.
Tigase Swift implements support for RFC 6120: Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Core and RFC 6121: Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Instant Messaging and Presence. Additionally it supports many popular XEPs. Below is a list of some of the supported XEPs:
- XEP-0004: Data Forms
- XEP-0030: Service Discovery
- XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat
- XEP-0050: Ad-Hoc Commands
- XEP-0054: vcard-temp
- XEP-0069: Result Set Management
- XEP-0060: Publish-Subscribe
- XEP-0077: In-Band Registration
- XEP-0084: User Avatar
- XEP-0092: Software Version
- XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
- XEP-0138: Stream Compression
- XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatar
- XEP-0163: Personal Eventing Protocol
- XEP-0166: Jingle
- XEP-0167: Jingle RTP Session
- XEP-0176: Jingle ICE-UDP Transport Method
- XEP-0184: Message Delivery Receipts
- XEP-0198: Stream Management
- XEP-0203: Delayed Delivery
- XEP-0249: Direct MUC Invitations
- XEP-0280: Message Carbons
- XEP-0292: vCard4 Over XMPP
- XEP-0313: Message Archive Management
- XEP-0357: Push Notifications
- XEP-0363: HTTP File Upload
- XEP-0384: OMEMO Encryption - support provided with additonaly library Tigase Swift OMEMO
- XEP-0402: Bookmarks 2
When looking for support, please first search for answers to your question in the available online channels:
- Our online documentation: Tigase Docs
- Our online forums: Tigase Forums
- Our online Knowledge Base Tigase KB
Compilation process and building instructions are available in our documentation for the library.
Copyright (c) 2004 Tigase, Inc.
Licensed under AGPL License Version 3. Other licensing options available upon request.