misc Swift utils used in my apps
🕓 8 weeks ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/technicat/swiftsys.git", from: "1.0.4")
In-progress, this is a hodgepodge of Swift and SwiftUI code that I reuse among apps (including Talk Dim Sum on the App Store and a Mastodon app in progress), including
- displaying and speaking Chinese words (Cantonese, Mandarin, and Mandarin with simplified characters)
- map display and info links of places collected by region and country (used for restaurants in Talk Dim Sum but could be anything)
- Date extension for convenient formatting
- String extensions for copy to pasteboard and URL creation
- A Rumble class for convenience vibrations (UIFeedback).
- ActionButton that by default rumbles softly and localizes the title
- LLabel that localizes the title
- LinkLabel wrapper for SwiftUI Link (clickable urls)
- An IOS639_1 enum that lists two-letter language codes
- LanguageChooser based on the aforementioned language codes
- FutureDatePicker that picks dates and times starting from now
- A Site class encapsulating URLs with support for markdown and various sites
- misc stuff
Formatted with Swimat.
Linted with SwiftLint.
Should follow Swift API guidelines.
and DocC documentation