Swift file viewer for iOS
I made this for personal use, but feel free to use it or contribute.
- drop a quick look at some code (full-screen)
- it's read-only (without the extra editor capabilities)
Clone this repo and open it in terminal:
cd Dependenciesto enter Dependencies directory
swift package updateto resolve dependencies
rake xcodeprojto adapt .xcodeproj file for iOS
xed ..to open Xcode project
Build and run the app on device!
How it's made
- start Xcode / New Project / iOS / Document Based App
- setup dependencies (I used this approach here)
- add Splash package made by @JohnSundell
- connect those two together and voila: you have a nice reading app :)
This code is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.
done for fun