A Swift client library for GoTrue.
🕓 1 week ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/supabase-community/gotrue-swift.git", from: "1.0.0")
Swift client for the GoTrue API.
The usage should be the same as gotrue-js except:
signIn with OAuth2 provider only return provider url. Users have to launch that url to continue the auth flow.
- After receiving callback uri from OAuth2 provider, use
session(from url: URL) to parse session data.
Check Examples for example usages.
- Fork the repo on GitHub
- Clone the project to your own machine
- Commit changes to your own branch
- Push your work back up to your fork
- Submit a Pull request so that we can review your changes and merge
This repo is licensed under MIT.