Swiftpack.co is a collection of thousands of indexed Swift packages. Search packages.
PresentationKit is a micro iOS Dynamic Framework with the single purpose of presenting
UIViewController's, from places within your code where you don't have reference to app's view controller hierarchy. A nice example of use case of this library is from within other libraries that need to present an authentication flow and dismiss it on completion.
Build using Swift 5.3, Xcode 12.4, supports iOS 12.0+
- import module PresentationKit in the file you want to use the framework
- On a
UIViewControllerinstance you now will be able to call
present(animated:, completion:)and the view controller will be presented in a new
UIWindowon top of all other
- When you are done, call
dismiss(animated:, completion:)on the presented
UIViewControllerand the newly created
UIWindowwill be destroyed leaving the user interface in the intial state.
Swift Package Manager
- Navigate to
- Paste the url
- Select the needed targets.
- In your
- Link the build framework with the target in your XCode project
For detailed instructions check the official Carthage guides here
- Download the project and build the shared target called
- Add the product in the list of "embed frameworks" list inside your project's target or create a work space with PresentationKit and your project and link directly the product of PresentationKit's target to your target "embed frameworks" list
The framework is licensed under MIT licence. For more information see file