Some Utilities to be used by Swift programs.
🕓 1 week ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/stefanspringer1/SwiftUtilities.git", from: "0.0.105")
This is a collection of some Swift utilities.
Build the documentation using DocC, e.g. in Xcode via the
Build Documentation command. But in the current state of DocC, that documentation will not document any extensions[^1], so currently you need to look the extensions up in the code. In the overview below it is noted which types are extended.
[^1]: see the Swift issue SR-15410
- AutoreleasepoolShim.swift: Allowing you the use of auto-release pools to optimize memory footprint on Darwin platforms while maintaining compatibility with Linux where this API is not implemented (and not necessary).
- CharacterUtilities.swift: Some definitions to be useful when working with characters, e.g. for characterizing them. Contains extensions of
- DataTypes.swift: Definitons of some helpful data types.
- Errors.swift: Definition of a basic error with desription, and of the usefule operastor
- FileUtilities.swift: Some definitions to be useful when working with files, e.g.
URL.files(withPattern:findRecursively:) to find files. Contains extensions of
- Lengths.swift: Some definitions useful when working with lengths (e.g. in layouts).
- Properties.swift: Some definitions for working with key-value properties lists in files.
- SequenceUtilities.swift: Definitions useful when working with sequences. Contains extensions of
- StringUtilities.swift: Definitions useful when working with string and substrings. Contains extensions of
- SystemUtilities.swift: Some definitions useful e.g. to find out about the current platform.
- TimeUtilities.swift: Some definitions useful when working with time, e.g. for measuring durations.