Elements is a collection of command-line tools written in Swift for assisting with a variety of common development tasks.
:warning: The code in this library has been provided as-is. It may lack the documentation, stability, and functionality necessary to support external use. While we work on improving this codebase, use this library at your own risk and please reach out if you have any questions or feedback.
For all bug reports, feature requests, and general communication, please open an issue to get in contact with us.
You may find interesting
0.9.0: Elements - 2020-05-15 02:29:50
- The repo is now an umbrella repo named
Elementsfor multiple CLI tools.
zincis still runnable
swift run zinc.
- Core functionality has been migrated into the
CarbonFrameworklibrary, which is also consumable product.
0.8.0: Replaced CommandHero with swift-argument-parser - 2020-05-14 07:26:01
- Added the package
CommandHeroTestsfrom the package. All functionality is properly encapsulated within the
0.7.1 - 2020-05-13 04:34:53
- This release brings
ShellRunnerback into the repository for ease of development. None of these products are exposed externally at this time.
0.7.0: Explicit Versioning - 2019-10-08 05:09:43
- Added explicit platform and language versioning to the Package.swift.
- Bumped Mint and Gem dependencies.
0.6.0: Swift 5.1, Mint - 2019-10-08 05:08:25
- Added dependencies via
- Updated Swift Tools version to Swift 5.1.
- Removed dependencies from
0.5.1: Dependency Bumps - 2019-07-10 05:15:58
- Bumped SwiftFormat from 0.4.8 to 0.4.10.
- Bumped SwiftLint from 0.32.0 to 0.33.1.
0.5.0: Removed CommandHero Products - 2019-07-09 06:37:25
ShellRunnertargets so that they could be produced by the new
0.4.0: Usage Descriptions - 2019-07-09 05:53:52
- Usage descriptions can now be generated properly for
Options have their own generated descriptions and formats.
- Added more override capability in
0.3.0: Codable-esque - 2019-07-06 07:23:57
required init(from parser: ArgumentParser) throws. Arguments and options are parsed from within this init and assigned to properties on the class itself, just like with
ArgumentParserhas matching like
- Updated the Subcommand parsing layer to match
Codablefunctionality for increased familiarity and ease of use.
- Lots of additional cleanup and reorganization as well.
0.2.0: Modularity - 2019-07-06 07:11:43
- This version breaks up the package into a few targets for improved modularity.
CommandHero- The layer where all the Command/Subcommand functionality now lives.
FileHero- A wrapper around
Lumberjack- A logging wrapper that allows colored output and log levels.
ShellRunner- A shell command wrapper.
0.1.1: SpotHero-ification - 2019-07-06 07:09:12
- A small update to bring lots of configuration files up to SpotHero standards.
0.1.0: Initial Release - 2019-07-06 07:08:33
This version is a proof of concept that allows syncing of files based on a simple Zincfile definition.