404: Not Found
You may find interesting
- 2020-06-30 07:30:32
- Improved error message for unsupported videos.
- 2020-06-23 07:10:35
- Added warning when copying a GIF for the first time that Chrome is not able to handle pasting an animated GIF.
- 2020-04-16 05:04:20
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes happen when canceling the conversion.
- Fixed handling of videos with blank frames at the start.
- Fixed looping the playback in the editor when the video is trimmed from the start.
- 2020-03-10 07:47:32
- Loop the video playback in the editor when the “Loop Forever” checkbox is checked.
- Disable sound when playing the video in the editor.
- 2020-02-06 05:26:11
- Fixed an issue with trimming from the start of the video https://github.com/sindresorhus/Gifski/commit/b0932b488408169ad18c72bc956905f94e64d016
- 2020-02-04 10:01:27
- Fix stuttering that could happen with some generated GIFs https://github.com/sindresorhus/Gifski/commit/15db51b06ceac0db2b89e1341568d79f115ba975
- 2020-01-31 18:28:58
- Support generating GIFs with up to 60 FPS. (Sample)
- Bug fixes.
- 2019-12-20 14:32:31
- Gifski now requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Added the ability to go back to the edit screen during and after the conversion.
- 2019-12-05 11:08:25
- Added an “Open” button to the initial view as an alternative to drag and drop. (macOS 10.15 only)
- Fixed an issue that caused the conversion to fail with a "frame failed" error in some rare cases.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when the conversion was canceled.
- 2019-11-12 05:20:25
- Gifski now comes with a share extension that lets you share a video directly from any app that has a “Share” button/menu.
- Re-enabled gifsicle support (improved compression).
Tip: You can share a macOS screen recording with Gifski by clicking on the thumbnail that pops up once you are done recording and selecting “Share” from there.
- 2019-10-31 18:31:02
- Gifski is now much better at reducing the GIF size when you use the “Quality” slider. It uses Gifsicle internally now.
- You can now disable looping of the GIF.
- 2019-10-09 04:40:26
- Fixed a crash in the progress indicator. https://github.com/sindresorhus/Gifski/commit/20bc098d13e6c5810c16ff3577eb635ac2f2defa
- Added checkerboard background for the trim view. https://github.com/sindresorhus/Gifski/commit/91dd4269af3232630b45fe7dffabf62c2d0e25dd
- 2019-10-05 08:19:44
- Added confirmation dialog before quitting if there's an active conversion.
- 2019-08-17 10:43:21
- Properly overwrite an existing file in "Save As…".
- Prevent the user from accidentally trimming the video to zero duration.
- Fixed some crashes.
- 2019-08-07 00:05:38
- You are no longer asked where to save the GIF right away. Gifski will now convert the video and then let you choose what to do with it. In addition to the usual share and drag & drop options, we've added copy and save.
- You can trim the video right from within Gifski.
- You can set exact dimensions as width/height or percentage.
- After the conversion is completed, you can press Space to Quick Look the GIF.
- Gifski shows a notification when the conversion is completed.
- Gifski includes a system service that lets you quickly convert a video to GIF from the “Services” menu in any app that provides a compatible video file.
- User-interface improvements.
This update was made by @sunshinejr and @sindresorhus.
- 2019-05-07 03:26:16
- Make the error messages shown for invalid files more user-friendly https://github.com/sindresorhus/gifski-app/commit/96c60bb5e76d0e8d80ce124aae76800a7beabcc2
- Work around incorrect dimensions for recordings of the iOS Simulator recorded with
- 2019-04-12 16:44:39
- Improve error message for audio-only files https://github.com/sindresorhus/gifski-app/commit/f91e377c42a2812cd5d05aa92d108c7389f3e17b
- 2019-04-10 05:10:01
- Minor user interface improvements https://github.com/sindresorhus/gifski-app/commit/600804f55cc531e406187b557770893bb4fbb1e7
- Better error message when passing in a video using the QuickTime Animation format https://github.com/sindresorhus/gifski-app/commit/54fa87414e5dd3b642d30ecb5f064380be8d52f9
- 2019-03-31 10:23:52
- Prevent the user from accidentally saving the file without an extension https://github.com/sindresorhus/gifski-app/commit/c8534430d0afb1c007e3d6c41a02c860b58aef43
- 2019-03-26 04:02:48
- Cancel the conversion by either clicking on the progress circle or pressing the Escape key.
- There's a brand new conversion completed screen where you can:
- Drag and drop the GIF somewhere (drag the thumbnail).
- Show the file in Finder.
- Share the GIF using a system share service.
- See the file size.
- Shows the estimated time remaining during conversion (Only for conversions longer than 13 seconds).
- Fixed some crashes.
- 2019-01-09 02:30:31
Add Crashlytics to track down some obscure crashes.
- 2018-09-20 03:53:06
Support Mojave dark mode.
- 2018-07-20 21:30:07
Fix crash on macOS 10.14.
- 2018-07-14 11:30:56
- UI tweaks
- Gifski is no longer mistakenly chosen as the default app for opening MP4 files. (For real this time!)
- 2018-06-15 12:49:49
- Gifski is no longer mistakenly chosen as the default app for opening MP4 files.
- 2018-03-14 02:41:03
- Bug fixes.
- UI improvements.
- 2018-02-27 04:55:42
- Significantly improved performance.
- Added a frame rate option.
- The conversion progress is now displayed in the Dock icon.
- The conversion progress is now reported to the system, resulting in Finder showing a progress bar for the generated GIF during progress.