404: Not Found
Help us keep the lights on
v2.0.1 - Aug 17, 2019
- Properly overwrite an existing file in "Save As…".
- Prevent the user from accidentally trimming the video to zero duration.
- Fixed some crashes.
v2.0.0 - Aug 7, 2019
- You are no longer asked where to save the GIF right away. Gifski will now convert the video and then let you choose what to do with it. In addition to the usual share and drag & drop options, we've added copy and save.
- You can trim the video right from within Gifski.
- You can set exact dimensions as width/height or percentage.
- After the conversion is completed, you can press Space to Quick Look the GIF.
- Gifski shows a notification when the conversion is completed.
- Gifski includes a system service that lets you quickly convert a video to GIF from the “Services” menu in any app that provides a compatible video file.
- User-interface improvements.
This update was made by @sunshinejr and @sindresorhus.
v1.8.0 - May 7, 2019
- Make the error messages shown for invalid files more user-friendly https://github.com/sindresorhus/gifski-app/commit/96c60bb5e76d0e8d80ce124aae76800a7beabcc2
- Work around incorrect dimensions for recordings of the iOS Simulator recorded with
v1.7.0 - Apr 12, 2019
- Improve error message for audio-only files https://github.com/sindresorhus/gifski-app/commit/f91e377c42a2812cd5d05aa92d108c7389f3e17b
v1.6.0 - Apr 10, 2019
- Minor user interface improvements https://github.com/sindresorhus/gifski-app/commit/600804f55cc531e406187b557770893bb4fbb1e7
- Better error message when passing in a video using the QuickTime Animation format https://github.com/sindresorhus/gifski-app/commit/54fa87414e5dd3b642d30ecb5f064380be8d52f9