SwiftyPlayer is an audio and video playback component written in Swift, based on AVPlayer.
.package(url: "https://github.com/shiwei93/SwiftyPlayer.git", from: "1.1.0")
SwiftyPlayer is an audio and video playback component written in Swift, based on AVPlayer. SwiftyPlayer only focuses on playback events, and does not provide screen rotation, gesture control, and other functions that are not related to playback events.
New SwiftyPlayer repo
- ☑ Only focus on audio and video playback events
- ☑ Complete basic properties of the player
- ☑ Player status management, playing/paused/buffering and other basic player attributes
- ☑ Play, pause, fast forward and rewind, previous song, next song, etc.
- ☑ Provides a repeat mode for resource playback
- ☑ Provide complete customization options, such as
- ☑ Enable options for playing videos in the background
- ☑ Provide Buffer strategy options
- ☑ Switch resource quality according to network environment
- ☑ Provides the analysis method of SRT file format
You can view information about how to install and how to use through the wiki.
SwiftyPlayer is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.