The markdown parsing is broken/disabled for release notes. Sorry about that, I'm chasing the source of a crash that's been bringing this website down for the last couple of days.
This fixes a few issues:
- added a new configuration property `product_name`.
- two (or more) dependencies that rely on the same concrete class that fulfills multiple abstractions.
- a compile issue where dependency containers for a framework marked `@objc` would collide in the Xcode autogenerated bridging header.
- fixed the `ignored_paths` configuration property.
Fixes a bug with nested declarations that include parameters and have an InternalDependencyResolver.
• Weaver 1.1.0 adopts a new memory pattern in the dependency container from the original 1.0.0 design. It now relies on a private copied class object instead of weak referencing up the tree.
- Fixed transient dependencies. All inherited transient depenencies by child nodes will now always generate a unique instance of that object. Additionally, this fixes an over-retain issue inside of the dependency containers that was caused by transient dependencies. (4389561196f7246757315017b11bd5a943f9d186)
- Fixed root dependency container builder function not being accessible when one or more dependencies are resolved by type ([6dc670](https://github.com/scribd/Weaver/commit/ef02fc557a1e757cd4542313f5f936ea5b6dc670))
- Fixed runtime crash caused by dependency references declared with a different name than their resolved registration ([f5f52d](https://github.com/scribd/Weaver/commit/f4c0942a554efed6585b6bc9b86212d48ff5f52d))
- Possibility to associate dependencies to one or more platforms in order to support multi platform compilation (#148).
- Possibility to exclude or include modules to import in generated files (#148).
- Parameter `--input_paths` was wrongly requiring whitespaces and slashes to be escaped (#148).
- Cache was unable to save if the containing directory wouldn't exist (#148).
- Cache was not invalidated when removing paths from the input paths list (#148).
- New option to disable all SwiftLint warnings / errors (#144). Thanks @happynik!
- Tests file is back to `WeaverTests.swift` rather than `Weaver.swift`
- Mint support (#143, #135). Thanks @jimmya!
- Renamed proxy resolvers to align their name with other resolvers (#133). Thanks @MontakOleg!
- Fixed parsing of generic types (#137).
- Fixed a crash which was happening when no Swift file could be found at the input location (#132). Thanks @happynik!
- Fixed a bug preventing registration declarations in a public root type (#127, #126).