Implementing In-App Purchases with StoreKit2 in Xcode 14 using SwiftUI, Swift 5.7, iOS 16 and macOS 13.
🕓 44 weeks ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/russell-archer/StoreHelper.git", from: "v1.0.0")
Overview of StoreHelper
StoreHelper is a Swift Package Manager (SPM) package that enables developers using Xcode 14/13 to easily add in-app purchase
support to iOS 16/15 and macOS 13/12 SwiftUI apps.
StoreHelper is used to provide in-app purchase support in Writerly (iOS/macOS), which is available on the App Store.
StoreHelper provides the following features:
- Multi-platform (iOS, macOS) SwiftUI support for purchasing Consumable, Non-consumable and Subscription products
- Detailed documentation and an example project
- Supports transaction validation, pending ("ask to buy") transactions, cancelled and failed transactions
- Supports customer refunds and management of subscriptions
- Supports introdctory offers, in-app redeeming of offer codes and experimental support for promotional offers
- Provides detailed transaction information and history for non-consumables and subscriptions
- Support for direct App Store purchases of promoted in-app purchases
MIT license, copyright (c) 2022, Russell Archer. This software is provided "as-is"
without warranty and may be freely used, copied, modified and redistributed, including
as part of commercial software.
See License for details.
StoreHelper uses Apple's
StoreKit2, which requires iOS 16/15, macOS 13/12 and Xcode 14/13.
Jump to the Quick Start guide.