404: Not Found
You may find interesting
Version 7.6.4 -
- Swift Package Manager support #706
- Fix Xcode 11 warnings & migrate to Test Plans #708
- Use the NS_ERROR_ENUM macro #663
- Capture errno before dispatching to another thread #648
- Fix potentially leaking file descriptor #677
- Minor features (NSNetService and nullability fixes) #674
- Misc fixes #673
- Correctly handle different size of SSLCipherSuite on macOS vs iOS #682
Version 7.6.3 -
- Fix hundreds of CLANG_WARN_OBJC_IMPLICIT_RETAIN_SELF warnings #610 (thanks @zhouzhongguang)
- Fix issue where readSource may not be resumed #599 (thanks @jdeff)
- Improve the reliability of tests when run repeatedly. #601 (thanks @jdeff)
- Fix a few other minor warnings
- Unify all test targets
- Add shared test script
Tests/test-all.shto run all tests locally as well as on Travis
Version 7.6.1 -
- Fix KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS crash in [currentRunLoop runMode] #541 #545
- Enlarge max UDP packet size #222 #535 #536
- Create GCDAsyncSocket from already connected BSD socket #548 #550
Thank you @mrvincenzo @esilverberg @Noskthing!
Version 7.6.0 -
- Removes legacy RunLoop code
- Tests use Swift 3
- Fix IPv6 UDP bug: https://github.com/robbiehanson/CocoaAsyncSocket/pull/512
- Fix file descriptor leak: https://github.com/robbiehanson/CocoaAsyncSocket/pull/523
Version 7.5.1 -
- Fix some issues with nullability and generics annotations #463 #453
- Fix potential issue with preferIPv6 #451
- Fix minor typo in documentation #483
Thanks @boraseoksoon @svdo @hzfanfei!
Version 7.5.0 -
- Add nullability annotations, generics, and modern Obj-C syntax for better Swift compatibility
- Add deprecation warnings for RunLoop versions and remove them from default podspec. They are still available by using the
CocoaAsyncSocket/RunLoopsubspec but may be removed in a future release.
- Better IPv6 support: PR #430 Partial implementation of Happy Eyeballs which will connect to both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. Preferred protocol is used first and then other protocol, if available, will be tried after a delay (default 300ms). An additional fix to address an Apple bug regarding IPv6 port numbers was merged.
Thanks! @polmum @awmwong @jpickering @Smeegol
Version 7.4.3 -
- Merge PRs #367 #398 #290
- Fix an issue where the podspec's inclusion of
CocoaAsyncSocket.hconflicts with the automatically generated umbrella header
- New subspecs for including only GCD or RunLoop versions
- Add a very basic Swift test example
- Reorganize tests
- Merge PRs: #222, #255, #254, #291, #284
- Carthage Support
- Travis-CI Support
- Initial XCTest Support
Thanks @erichocean @epatey @adly-holler!
- Issue #211. Fixed wrong condition for all methods that can be used in
- Fixed multicast operations for IPv6 (problem with
performMulticastRequest:forGroup:onInterface:error:method for IPv6).
- Issue #21. Prevent SIGPIPE signal for suspended iOS apps.
Issues #105 and #198. Fixed warnings (float-to-int conversions and comparison between signed and unsigned values).
Issue #150. Fixed typo in log message - there was wrong parameter.
Issue #154. Typo - unary operator was used instead of binary.
Fixed bug - socket was closed with nil error if SecureTransport is unavaliable.
Fixed bug that prevent the socket from reading any data with no SSL:
#define IS_SECURE_TRANSPORT_AVAILABLE NO #define SECURE_TRANSPORT_MAYBE_AVAILABLE 0 #define SECURE_TRANSPORT_MAYBE_UNAVAILABLE 1
- Issue #141. Fixed typo that prevented ipv6 udp sockets from updating after binding, leaving host, port etc empty.
- CocoaLumberjack updated to version 1.7.0 (some crash while logging are fixed)