This framework can be used on top of RxCocoa to provide a new Action primitive. An action will perform some work when given an input, producing an
Observable which will generate zero or more values before either completing or terminating in an error.
Actions are useful for performing side-effects in UI programming, and can be conditionally enabled and disabled based on the value of a
BehaviorRelay. This enabled status can be used to, for example, disable a
Add the following line to your Cartfile:
Swift Package Manager
Add a new package to your Package.swift file's
dependencies section, and then add RxActions as a dependency of your target.
let package = Package( // ... dependencies: [ .package(url: "https://github.com/rhysforyou/RxActions.git", "4.0.0" ..< "5.0.0"), // ... ], targets: [ .target( name: "MyTarget", dependencies: ["RxActions"]), // ... ] )
Add the following line to your Podfile
Help us keep the lights on
v0.0.2 - Sep 17, 2018
- Continuous integration using Travis CI
- Exposed the
CocoaActiontype and the
v0.1.0 - Sep 17, 2018
- Support for CocoaPods
- A CHANGELOG.md file to keep track of changes between releases
- A README.md to outline the basic goals of this project and eventually outline use cases.
- Install instructions for Carthatge, Swift Package Manager, and CocoaPods
- Migrated project to Swift 4.2
v0.0.1 - Sep 4, 2018
This is a very early alpha of RxActions with very basic UIKit support