iOS TV Shows app with TMDb Api. Combine, MVVM + Coordinator. Modular Architecture. Swift Package Manager
🕓 3 weeks ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/rcaos/TVToday.git", from: "v0.6.0")
TVShows iOS app built with Combine, using the TMDb API.
What I'm working on
- ✅ Improve UseCases and Repositories use (Clear separation between Repositories and DataSources
- ✅ Moving from Realm to Core Data
- ✅ Add demo apps for feature modules.
- ✅ Fix testability on Schedulers
- ✅ Migrate from RxDataSources to UICollectionViewDiffableDataSource
- ✅ Migrate from RxSwift to Combine
In this project, I show you an approach to how you could structure your app.
In a real big app, you will have more and big dependencies.
During development time, compiling the whole app could take quite an amount of time.
Currently, the app is divided into 22 modules with 06 feature modules. See
Each feature module has its own demo target with a custom demo entry point.
So you need to leverage your Unit tests, Snapshot Tests and Demo targets to save your time and boost your productivity.
- Swift 5
- Clean + Modular Architecture
- Coordinator Pattern.
- Dependency Injection
- Core Data
- Swift Package Manager
- Dark Mode support
- Xcode 13.0+
- Clone this repository.
App/TVToday.xcodeproj and have fun.
Last snapshot tests were created using
Xcode 13.2.1, with Simulator
iPhone SE (2nd generation) iOS 15.2
Jeans Ruiz, firstname.lastname@example.org