QLoop /'kyoo•loop/ - n - Declarative asynchronous operation loops
- compose asynchronous operation paths as reusable "loop" constructs
- test-friendly observer-pattern module favoring declarative composition
- built-in error propagation
- swiftPM compatible package
- universal module; Swift 4.2+, 5 (default)
paths of asynchronous operation
segments, then bind them to anchors
or wrap them up into observable loops. Simply decorate an entity with empty
anchors, and implement the
Designed to be simple to use, test, and debug. (Or so it's intended.)
a.k.a. what it is and what it does.
How to install and start using it.
Basically just a listing of the classes, functions, and arguments that make up QLoop.
On-going summary of pertinent changes from one version to the next.
The example app, qloop-demo, demonstrates how to write a declarative iOS app using QLoop, which includes real-world working examples of static composition, error handling, concurrent threads, and unit-testing.
Enjoying QLoop? You might check out its soul-mate: QRoute, a library providing declarative navigation and routing features with similar enthusiasm. Using them together, or separately, is up to you.