Switch your favorites apps from your Touch Bar.
Pock. uses private API to let custom item stay in Touch Bar's Control Strip.
$ git clone http://github.com/pigigaldi/Pock $ cd Pock/ $ pod install $ open Pock.xcworkspace
Just launch and BAM! Your dock is in your Touch Bar!
⌥+⌘+P: Will set Pock. as first item in Control Strip (if any other apps, like iTunes or Spotify, did replace it). This is Global.
- [ √ ] Add icon's notification badge (it just works)
- [ √ ] Put "Launch at login" option in preference panel;
- [???] Custom hotkey for showing the dock
- BrokenSt0rm 🙅♂️
- touch-baer - How to put icon in Control Strip
- ESCapey - Simulate
- Minebomber - This comment blowed my mind
- Defaults, Preferences, LaunchAtLogin
Pock. is not meant to be a commercial package.
Under MIT license. See LICENSE file for further information.