Foundational multi-platform shared code module with useful extensions on core Swift types.
The library functions as a repository of useful extensions on common Swift types.
- Efforts have been made to reduce imports as much as possible, allowing more functions to become available on more compiled platforms.
- Efforts have also been made to make methods as performant and generalized as possible.
- Code has been battle-tested in production software for 1-5 years, and updated/improved as needed periodically.
- Unit tests have been added wherever possible.
Swift Package Manager (SPM)
To add OTCore to your Xcode project:
- Select File → Swift Packages → Add Package Dependency
- Add package using
https://github.com/orchetect/OTCoreas the URL.
Most methods are implemented as category methods so they are generally discoverable.
All methods have inline help explaining their purpose and basic usage examples.
Coded by a bunch of 🐹 hamsters in a trenchcoat that calls itself @orchetect.
Licensed under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.
The library is largely closed-source but bug fixes or help with open issues is welcome.
You may find interesting
1.0.6 - 2021-01-12T09:46:10
- Added Log.swift (os_log wrapper)
- Added UserDefaults.swift (Optional getters for Int, Double, Float, Bool)
- Added Globals.swift (Global bundle and system info)
- All unit tests passing on macOS, iOS, tvOS.
1.0.5 - 2021-01-09T09:13:37
Added TimeInterval and timespec reciprocal constructors
1.0.4 - 2020-12-21T00:13:47
- Added timespec extensions
- Added clock_gettime_monotonic_raw() method
- Minor syntax & documentation updates
1.0.3 - 2020-10-19T06:59:40
Fix Float80 not compiling on watchOS
1.0.2 - 2020-10-09T07:28:15
Fixed multiplatform build and tests.
1.0.1 - 2020-10-05T03:25:01
- Minor fixes
- Removed Float80 from ARM64 targets
1.0.0 - 2020-09-23T20:20:33