The markdown parsing is broken/disabled for release notes. Sorry about that, I'm chasing the source of a crash that's been bringing this website down for the last couple of days.
## What's Changed
Both `UserDefaultsStore` and `SingleUserDefaultsStore` are now thread safe!
**BREAKING**: Use of custom encoder/decoder has been removed.
**BREAKING**: Snapshots have been removed.
## What's Changed
- Fixed a bug where updating an item was not increasing objects count in `UserDefaultsStore`.
- Deprecated snapshots and custom encoder/decoder in both stores.
- Removed installation via CocoaPods and Carthage, sorry I don't have the energy to support anything other than SPM anymore, feel free to open a PR to add them back.
- Removed doc generation with [Jazzy](https://github.com/realm/jazzy) in favor of [DocC](https://developer.apple.com/documentation/docc).
## Introducing v2.0
- Removed the `Identifiable` protocol in favor of Swift's `Identifiable`.
- Increased deployment targets to iOS `13.0`, `tvOS 13.0`, `macOS 10.15`, and `watchOS 6.0`.
- Objects defined as non-final classes can now be used as well.
- Added new `generateSnapshot()` and `restoreSnapshot(_:)` methods to generate and restore a `Snapshot` object that can be saved (e.g. to iCloud) and restored later.
- Fixed a bug where `objectsCount` might run out of sync with the actual count of objects in store.
- Add `init?(uniqueIdentifier:, encoder:, decoder:)` to both `UserDefaultsStore` and `SingleUserDefaultsStore` to create a store with custom encoder and/or decoder
- Replace TravisCI with Github Actions
- Fix a bug where saving an array of objects with an invalid object will cause the store to have an invalid count
- Fix a bug where project was not accessible using SPM
v1.4 brings Swift 5.0 and Xcode 10.2 support!