Tools for working with Forms in Vapor.
.Package(url: "https://github.com/nodes-vapor/forms.git", majorVersion: 0, minor: 4)
Getting started 🚀
This package is in its early stage - please come back later for information on how to get started.
This package is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license
Help us keep the lights on
0.7.2 - Oct 30, 2018
- Renamed a single file so no files includes spaces in their filenames. This is required for Swift 4.2 on Linux.
0.7.1 - Aug 20, 2018
- Brought back
FieldsetRepresentablefor more flexibility.
0.7.0 - Mar 15, 2018
- add option to pass error to throw on nil for
allowingNil(false, errorOnNil: MyError.nilValue)
- public version of
validateon Sequence is now defined for Elements conforming to
ValidationModeValidatableinstead of elements that are ValidationModeValidatable.
0.6.1 - Mar 9, 2018
- only the version number. It is an attempt to satisfy CircleCI for building a package that depends on Forms (JWTKeychain)
0.6.0 - Mar 8, 2018
- "convenience" initializer for
ViewDatathat can be used as follows:
let viewData = ViewData([ .fieldset: fieldset, .request: request, "other": "value". ])
validate(inValidationMode:)is defined on Sequence of
ValidationModeValidatables instead of
- initializer for ViewData with signature
init(fieldset:request:other:)in favor of the one described above.