Swiftpack.co is a collection of thousands of indexed Swift packages. Search packages.
Repository for Swift Package Manager installation.
This repostiory is for use with Swift Package Manager to locate a manifest to load the Nami SDK.
It tracks the primary Nami respository (with demo source code and binaries) at https://github.com/namiml/nami-apple .
|Last commit: 1 week ago|
You may find interesting
v2.5.1 - 2021-02-17T16:16:49
- changed how purchase terms text is rendered on cloud paywalls so text is more clear when it has a shadow.
- changed visualization of a currently purchased SKU on cloud paywalls to work better with button colors.
- Non-breaking change: deprecated
registerApplicationAutoRaisePaywallBlockerand renamed to
registerAllowAutoRaisePaywallHandlerfor clarity and consistency with other callback methods.
- Updates to some docstrings for various SDK methods.
- improved rendering of paywall in landscape mode where background color would sometimes be visible.