Repository for Swift Package Manager installation.
This repostiory is for use with Swift Package Manager to locate a manifest to load the Nami SDK.
It tracks the primary Nami respository (with demo source code and binaries) at https://github.com/namiml/nami-apple .
You may find interesting
- Expired purchases often get stuck in Apple's sandbox and mess up testing. We now ensure those get cleared out for you so you don't have to worry about it.
- Adjust featured item spacing on Nami paywalls.
- Fixed issue with background calls to Nami on app close sometimes stalling.
- New styling options for Nami No-Code paywalls.
- Improved Nami paywall design.
- Improved logging around purchase handling.
- If paywall auto-raise is set to every session, first app launch will raise paywall.
- Various stability improvements.