mtribes iOS SDK
mtribes is an UX personalization platform that brings audience segmentation, user targeting and real-time insights together.
- Minimum OS versions supported
- iOS 10.0
- tvOS 10.0
- macOS 10.12
- watchOS 3.0
- Xcode 11.0+
- Swift 5.1+
If you haven't already, first install the CLI and integrate your mtribes Space by following our Getting started.
Once your Space is integrated, head on over to our iOS SDK integration guide to install the SDK using your preferred method.
You may find interesting
- Return MTSessionStatus instead of Result in session start handler
- Changed opacity type in MTColor from Double to CGFloat
- Only connect web socket when change listener is added
- Updated poll rates
- Surface scenarioId for experiences
- Keep server session alive for analytics events
0.3.2: Date and number contextual properties -
support Date and number contextual properties
Added header when connecting to web socket.
- Added hibernation mode - stop polling when app is inactive
- For iOS, tvOS and macOS, the SDK will hibernate automatically when app is inactive
- For watchOS, you’ll need to call
Mtribes.session.applicationWillEnterForeground()in your ExtensionDelegate’s
- Added Combine framework support
- Added auto update flag - SDK will not make background request or connect t to web socket if no experience is available for the space
- Renamed public contracts:
MTSession.starthas renamed to
MTSession.updatehas renamed to
MTSession.observeSessionhas renamed to
MTExperience.onChangehas renamed to
MTSection.onChangehas renamed to
- Introduced new public contracts to support Combine framework:
- Analytics improvement: avoid served events on sections
- fixed user agent in request header
- improved analytics error handling
- persist client ID
- identify device and platform info
- changed section children from function to get-only property
- fixed documentation
feature: deprecate identify and anonymize in favour of start (#4)
Add support for CocoaPods! To install the SDK via CocoaPods, add the following in your Podfile:
pod install in the terminal.
Fix property type for date experience.
Initial release for Mtribes iOS client SDK. Please visit https://mtribes.com for more information.