A Swift wrapper around the Nightscout REST API built for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS applications.
NightscoutKit supports the following operations:
- fetching and uploading blood glucose entries
- fetching, uploading, updating, and deleting treatments
- fetching, uploading, updating, and deleting profile records
- fetching device statuses
- fetching the server status and settings
NightscoutKit is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.
You may find interesting
v0.5.0 - 2018-09-04 04:05:53
- Large and breaking changes to the API, most notably the decoupling of upload and download operations into
NightscoutDataManager, which can sync uploads/updates/deletions with the latest downloads to keep information up to date before the Nightscout API is updated to reflect the changes.
- Dependency on my utility library, Oxygen, which separates out non-Nightscout functionality like
v0.4.2 - 2018-05-13 22:56:25
- Credentials API refactoring
v0.4.1 - 2018-05-13 06:23:40
- Hotfix: Profile treatment carb ratio type
v0.4.0 - 2018-05-13 05:12:23
- Significant overhaul of the treatment API for ease of use
- Swift 4.1 compiler-generated Equatable and Hashable implementations for many types
v0.3.2 - 2018-04-23 04:56:50
- Swift 4.1 & Xcode 9.3
v0.3.1 - 2018-03-27 06:50:37
NightscoutObservernow holds weak references to its observers.
- Observers are now concurrently notified of the operations of an observed
NightscoutErrornow provides more meaningful localized error messages.
NightscoutDataStorenow provides an additional option for describing how fetched data should be handled.
v0.3.0 - 2018-03-25 00:40:24
- Completion handler types of many
Nightscoutoperations have been changed.
NightscoutTreatment.durationis now of type
NightscoutError.missingDatahas been removed.
NightscoutObserverAPI for responding to
Nightscoutoperations, including general-purpose
DispatchQueueuse in managing
NightscoutErrornow conforms to
v0.2.1 - 2018-03-23 03:23:22
- Lower deployment target versions appropriately.
v0.2.0 - 2018-03-22 01:24:37
- Tighter coupling of glucose values and units through
- Record change between consecutive entries (e.g. glucose change, rate of change, etc.) through
v0.1.0 - 2018-03-18 03:22:44
- Initial release.