Stopwatch is a simple time tracking cli app
Stopwatch does not have any external (3rd party) dependencies.
With package manager
This method is not available yet.
$ git clone https://github.com/matejkosiarcik/Stopwatch.git # or download as zip $ cd Stopwatch $ pip install .
Alternatively just put file
/stopwatch/stopwatch.py somewhere under your
$ pip uninstall stopwatch-cli
Run the program
Key | description --- | --- <Enter> | new lap <Space> | pause/continue <ESC> or <Q> | quit
If you are experiencing troubles, see help page with
$ stopwatch -h or
$ stopwatch --help.
This project is licensed under the MIT License, see LICENSE.txt file for full license details.
Help us keep the lights on
v0.3.0 - Aug 29, 2018
Project rewritten from swift into python.
This also simplified project, and now fits into a single
v0.2.2 - Dec 29, 2017
- Possible to exit with 'Q'
- Using termios feature no-ECHO to disable echoing input characters to terminal
- Simplified codebase
- Supplied library for external use
v0.2.1 - Dec 12, 2017
- dependecies (Result to 3.2.4)
- compatibility with latest swift compiler (4.0.3)
v0.2.0 - Aug 5, 2017
- macOS 10.9+ compatibility (previously 10.10+)
- basic documentation
- Repository name
- Legal info
v0.1.0 - Jul 31, 2017
Compatible with macOS 10.10+