BotBot is an open-source Slackbot for Marvel - a design collaboration platform that brings ideas to life.
BotBot allows you and your team to create, view and manage Marvel projects directly inside of Slack.
Why it's so amazing
- Anyone in your team can quickly pull up a list of Marvel projects without leaving Slack by typing
- Create a project in seconds by typing
- Add people to projects by typing
- Or just grab the code and roll your own bot
Built using the Marvel GraphQL API - get started here.
Questions? Hit us up on Twitter
🎒 Before building (dependencies)
- Install Xcode
- Install Vapor Toolbox
vapor xcode -y, this will create & open the Xcode project
brew install mysqlfollowed by
mysql_secure_installationto set up a database
- Create a MySQL database called
marvel, e.g. using the mysql CLI:
CREATE DATABASE marvel;
- Change the Config/mysql.json credentials
- Run the
Apptarget in Xcode
- The bot should now be running on http://localhost:8080
- Add a ClearDB MySQL Database in Heroku
- Add the Config Variables that are found in the Procfile
- Deploy using
git push heroku master
Visit the Vapor web framework's documentation for instructions on how to use this package.