The markdown parsing is broken/disabled for release notes. Sorry about that, I'm chasing the source of a crash that's been bringing this website down for the last couple of days.
* Adds `LosslessDecodingStrategy` allowing you to create a custom variant for lossless decoding scenarios.
* Adds `ISO8601WithFractionalSecondsStrategy` type when working with ISO601 dates with fractional seconds.
* Codable types have been separated into Encodable and Decodable variants. This is helpful if you only need a property wrapper for decoding. Existing code will continue to work. (@yonaskolb)
# Bug Fixes
* `LosslessValue` was incorrectly parsing numeric `1` as `true` and would fail if this was expected to be parsed as a numeric type. #39
# Breaking Changes
* `LosslessBoolValue` has been split from `LosslessValue` when preserving boolean types is preferred.
* Adds `LossyOptional ` #30. (@moyerr)
* Lowers Swift version to 5.0 #27. (@abonham)
* Adds `LosslessArray`.
* Extends `LosslessValue` usage outside of Codable. (@igorkulman)
* Extends `LosslessValue` to decode `Bool` value from integers. (@serjooo)