Swiftpack.co is a collection of thousands of indexed Swift packages. Search packages.
The Mapbox Maps SDK for iOS is a public library for displaying interactive, thoroughly customizable maps in native iOS. It takes map styles that conform to the Mapbox Style Specification, applies them to vector tiles that conform to the Mapbox Vector Tile Specification, and renders them using Metal.
This README is intended for developers who are interested in contributing to the Mapbox Maps SDK for iOS. Please visit https://docs.mapbox.com/ios/beta/maps/guides/ for general information and instructions on using the Maps SDK in your iOS application.
If you are interested in contributing to the Maps SDK, please see the DEVELOPING.md file for information on setting up, running and building the SDK.
Reporting issues / Need help?
Report a bug :beetle:
Please use our bug template to report any issues.
Request a new feature or enhancement :green_apple:
Please use our feature template to request new features or enhancements.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Contact support
This repository is a continuation of the Mapbox Maps SDK for iOS available at mapbox/mapbox-gl-native-ios.
|Last commit: 15 hours ago|
You may find interesting
Mapbox Maps: v10.0.0-beta.14 - 2021-02-25T16:10:27
- Compatible version of MapboxCoreMaps: 10.0.0-beta.15
- Compatible version of MapboxCommon: 10.0.0-beta.11
- Compatible version of Xcode: 12.2
- Compatible version of MacOS: Big Sur
Breaking changes ⚠️
- Updates Turf to v2.0.0-alpha.3 (#133)
Features ✨ and improvements 🏁
- MapboxMaps now supports Apple Silicon. M1 Macs can now be used as development machines. (#48)
- MapboxMaps is now built from source when consumed via Swift Package Manager or Cocoapods. (#125, #118)
- Added SwiftUI example. (#78)
- Allow a developer to synchronously update a layer with one API call -- no longer have to retrieve and re-add a layer. (#85)
- MapboxMaps can now be built and tested using Swift Package Manager (#125)
Bug fixes 🐞
- Prevent pitch and zoom from exceeding limits. Also updates default maximum pitch to 85 degrees. (#103)
- Fixed an issue where quick zoom did not work at higher zoom levels. Also made the duration argument of the setCamera methods non-optional with default of 0. (#109)
- GestureManager.delegate is now weak (#134)
- Using heuristic to provide pan drift when the map is pitched (#120)
Link to download binaries (append your own Mapbox access token scoped with