The markdown parsing is broken/disabled for release notes. Sorry about that, I'm chasing the source of a crash that's been bringing this website down for the last couple of days.
SpotzCNCConsumerSDK release for Xcode 11.4
* Fix to address silent notifications issue on iOS13
* iOS13 onwards, any order info(eg: orderNumber) that is part of Localz notification payload is now available outside of the "aps" dictionary
* Added a new init option (`"disableBluetoothManager":true`) to prevent initialising the Core Bluetooth Manager on initialisation
* Build configuration support for Xcode 11.x & Swift 5.1.2
- Rebuilt for Swift 5
- Added simulator arch for Objective-C builds
- Upgraded dependency SpotzPushSDK to LocalzPushSDK
- Added support for bitcode
- Migrated SDK to build using Xcode's modern build system from legacy
- Added initialisation option to disable serviceAvailable requirement when checking in orders. To use this add `enableServiceAvailable` : `false` to your initialisation options.
- Added new method `addCommentsToOrder:orderStatus:comments:completion` (orderStatus is optional)
- Exposed additional order statuses (`PENDING_PICKED`, `PENDING_PACKED`, `HANDOVER`, `FAILED_COMPLETE`, `DELETED`)
- Fixed a bug where opening a store entry notification could cause an unwanted checkin or checkin error of an order