Development Packages for Sirius
Useful development packages for Sirius control system.
siriuspy: Sirius control system classes and utility functions used in user and machine applications.
siriusdm: Sirius extensions of PyDM.
- To run integration test for
siriuspybefore pull-requests, issue the following commands:
- cd siriuspy/tests
- python-sirius -m unittest discover
Help us keep the lights on
v1.7.0 - Jun 19, 2018
- Tested IOC for FBP power supplies.
- Allow for more than one PRUController per process
- Tested IOC for FBP_DCLink
- New beaglebone mapping file
v1.6.0 - Jun 19, 2018
- Working version of PS IOCs for simple topology: no DCLinks included. All power supply modes tested in the test bench.
v1.5.0 - May 15, 2018
New BeagleBone, E2SController and PRUController classes.
- PRUserial485 v1.3.1
- PS controller firmware 'V0.11b2018-05-08V0.11b2018-05-08' (tests-fac)
v1.4.0 - May 9, 2018
Release with PS supply classes before rewriting all classes from bottom up