Open source Github iOS client written in RxSwift and MVVM architecture.
Mind Mapping (full version)
- [x] Basic and OAuth2 authentication
- [x] View trending repositories and users (github-trending-api)
- [x] Advanced searching and sorting repositories and users, filter by language
- [x] View repository and user details, events, issues, commits, pull requests, contributors, etc...
- [x] The missing star history graph of github repos (stars-history)
- [x] Quickly browse the history of a file from any git repository (git-history)
- [x] Tool for visualizing GitHub profiles (profile-summary-for-github)
- [x] Source file viewer and syntax highlighting (Highlightr)
- [x] Color themes in light and dark modes (RxTheme)
- [x] In-app language switching (en, zh, ru, hy) (Localize-Swift)
- [x] Whats New functionality (WhatsNewKit)
- [x] Invite friends functionality
- [x] Support iPhone and iPad (Split View)
- [ ] Clone repository directly to app (SwiftGit2)
- [x] Clean architecture (RxSwift and MVVM)
- [x] Flow coordinators (Realm demo)
- [x] REST API v3 (for unauthenticated or basic authentication) (Moya, ObjectMapper)
- [x] GraphQL API v4 (for OAuth2 authentication) (Apollo)
- [x] Custom transition animations (Hero)
- [x] Programmatically UI (SnapKit)
- [x] Mixpanel and Firebase analytics events (Umbrella)
- [x] Crash reporting (Crashlytics)
- [x] Logging (CocoaLumberjack)
- [x] Google ads implementation, can be enabled/disabled from settings (Firebase AdMob)
- [ ] Dependency injection (Swinject)
- [ ] Add tests
- [x] Brew - The missing package manager for macOS
- [x] Bundler - Manage your Ruby application's gem dependencies
- [x] Fastlane - The easiest way to automate building and releasing your iOS and Android apps
- [x] SwiftLint - A tool to enforce Swift style and conventions
- [x] Jazzy - Soulful docs for Swift & Objective-C
- [x] JSONExport - Is a desktop application which enables you to export JSON objects as model classes
- [x] R.swift - Get strong typed, autocompleted resources like images, fonts and segues in Swift projects
- [x] Flex - An in-app debugging and exploration tool for iOS
- [x] Postman - A powerful HTTP client for testing web services (view)
- [x] Sketch - A digital design app (paid) (view)
- [x] iThoughtsX - A mind mapping app for Windows, Mac, iPad and iPhone (paid) (view)
Building and Running
You'll need a few things before we get started. Make sure you have Xcode installed from the App Store. Then run the following two commands to install Xcode's command line tools and
bundler, if you don't have that yet.
[sudo] gem install bundler xcode-select --install
The following commands will set up SwiftHub.
cd SwiftHub bundle install bundle exec fastlane setup
bundle exec fastlane update to update all tools and pods.
Alrighty! We're ready to go!
You can generate the API docs locally. Run
jazzy from the root of this repository. This requires installation of jazzy. You will find the output in
docs/. You can set options for your project’s documentation in a configuration file, .jazzy.yaml by default.
Flex debugging tool has been integrated in this application. To enable it, just swipe right anywhere in the application. There are also included debugging Hero animations. To use it, swipe right with two fingers. Repeat this to disable.
Fastlane automates common development tasks - for example bumping version numbers, running tests on multiple configurations, or submitting to the App Store. You can list the available lanes (our project-specific scripts) using
bundle exec fastlane lanes. You can list available actions (all actions available to be scripted via lanes) using
bundle exec fastlane actions. The fastlane configuration and scripts are in the
All icons used in the application are taken from the Feather. Thanks to them for the beautiful open source icons.
- GitHawk - The best iOS app for GitHub
- CodeHub - An iOS application written using Xamarin
- GitPoint - GitHub in your pocket
- DevHub - TweetDeck for GitHub - Android, iOS, Web & Desktop
- OpenHub - An open source GitHub Android client app, faster and concise
- Trailer - Managing Pull Requests and Issues For GitHub & GitHub Enterprise
MIT License. See LICENSE.
Help us keep the lights on
v1.7.1 - Mar 17, 2019
- Added Profile Summary option in user details.
- Updated Repository and User details
- Updated Search screen
v1.7.0 - Mar 10, 2019
- Added GraphQL support
- Implemented search repositories and users in GraphQL
- Show stars history from repository details using star-history
- Show language colors in repositories list
v1.6.0 - Feb 24, 2019
- Created mind mapping diagram
- Created Projects app for task management
- Added trending and search modes in Search screen
- Implemented Watching list in User details
- Implemented authenticated user notifications in a repository
- Implemented mark as read notifications
v1.5.1 - Feb 17, 2019
- Show file history using git-history
- Written first tests
v1.5.0 - Jan 29, 2019
- Added oAuth support
- Allow to sort search results
- Implemented error handling
- Show toast messages