Messing around with orbs.
🕓 2 days ago
.package(url: "https://github.com/kevnm67/MobileCI.git", from: "v0.0.1")
CI playground mainly testing circle CI orbs and GitHub actions.
A playground for GitHub actions and CI's for iOS development.
Git Hook automation for Swift and Xcode projects. A port of Husky to Swift.
- Install Komondor by running
swift run komondor install
The config file defines multiple jobs and the workflow for circle builds.
A Github Action to automatically bump and tag master, on merge, with the latest SemVer formatted version.
- A tag is automatically created for release branches.
- Manual Bumping is possible by including any of the following in a commit message: #major, #minor, or #patch
- NOTE: If multiple are present the highest-ranking takes precedence.
- ☑ Circle CI with a custom ORB
- ☑ Travis CI
- ☑ Bitrise CI
- ☑ Caching strategy - CI build performance
- ☐ git commit hooks
- ☐ Circle CI ORB example
- ☐ Documentation
- ☑ Tag action
- ☐ Auto label
- ☐ Auto merge
- ☐ GitFlow