The markdown parsing is broken/disabled for release notes. Sorry about that, I'm chasing the source of a crash that's been bringing this website down for the last couple of days.
- Allows `NavigationStack` to be used under the hood (if available) instead of `NavigationView` by adding a modifier, e,g. `.nbUseNavigationStack(.whenAvailable)`.
- Removes the need to manually call `withDelaysIfUnsupported` - instead the library will automatically do so whenever needed.
- Adds UI tests for example app.
- Adds support for class inheritance in navigation destinations (Thanks @ggrell!) #31
- Fixes issue #30, where the removal of a `NavigationLink` would inadvertently trigger the truncation callback.
- Adds support for local destinations with:
`nbNavigationDestination(isPresented: Binding<Bool>, @ViewBuilder destination: () -> V)` (#17)
- Adds `NBNavigationStack.CodableRepresentation` support. Thanks @pointfreeco!
- Uses a fully qualified type identifier as key, to differentiate types such as A.Foo from B.Foo (#3). Thanks @zeusent!