A fully generic Swift vector & matrix library
- Added IntVector 2, 3, and 4
- Added bitwise shifts to IntVector
- Added overflow and underflow operators to IntVector
- Added conversion initializers between Int and Float vectors
- Simplified API by removing Integer support, most useful functions require trigonometry or not truncating division.
- Made functions follow Swift conventions better by making them static methods on the type instead of global functions.
- Removed the Angle type as it made things more complicated than the benefits it may have provided.
- Removed the Rectangle type as it was not used in any algorithms and was mostly desinged for use with Integers which were removed.
- zubco Make sure Float80 is only compiled for Intel
- zubco added Bounds2 & Bounds3 contains(point:) and intersection(other:) methods.
- Fix Vector3 xAxis
- Turn Vector3 axis methods into static properties
- Simplify Transform3 matrix & inverseMatrix methods to not use conditionals
- Updated for Swift 4
- Updated for Swift 3
- Swift Package Manager support
- Geometry and intersection tests
- Forgot to make typealias public
- Fixed approx to always use <=
- Started adding tests
- Added some aliases for common sizes and element types
- Tightened up the Arithmetic protocols
- Implemented approximately equal function and operator
- Made Vector & Matrix classes conform to Printable
- Verified that a switch statement is the best way to implement subscripting
- Now have access to the rows of a Matrix
Swiftish is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.