Easily migrate a computer from one Jamf server to another.
Use ReEnroller to build a package to take a macOS device enrolled in one Jamf server and enroll it into another.
- Ability to add (and then remove) a profile to the package. This can help maintain a WiFi connection while migrating.
- Machine attempts to fail back to original server if enrollment in the new server fails.
- Specify the number of attempts and interval between attempts for enrolling in the new server.
- Can also be used for initial enrollments.
- Enroll into a specific site.
- Can automatically create a policy to verify enrollment in the new server.
- Select a policy to run after a successful enrollment.
- Deploy the package with policy or push it to an individual machine from within the app.
Important: After enrolling in the new server the user must approve the MDM profile for macOS 10.13 and above.
**Be sure to view the help for detailed usage instructions.
Thanks @fauxserve for coming up with the idea and initial bash version.
- 19-11-14: Fixed issue that prevented the re-enrollment process from working if the ReEnroller app was on the machine prior to running the package.
You may find interesting
ReEnroller v4.6.0 - 2019-10-05 23:40:08
Resolved issue that prevented the package from installing properly when the ReEnroller app was present while the package install was running.