Easily migrate a computer from one Jamf server to another.
Use ReEnroller to build a package to take a macOS device enrolled in one Jamf server and enroll it into another.
- Ability to add (and then remove) a profile to the package. This can help maintain a WiFi connection while migrating.
- Machine attempts to fail back to original server if enrollment in the new server fails.
- Specify the number of attempts and interval between attempts for enrolling in the new server.
- Can also be used for initial enrollments.
- Enroll into a specific site.
- Can automatically create a policy to verify enrollment in the new server.
- Select a policy to run after a successful enrollment.
- Deploy the package with policy or push it to an individual machine from within the app.
Important: After enrolling in the new server the user must approve the MDM profile for macOS 10.13 and above.
Very Important: The package generated by the ReEnroller app will not run properly on machines where the ReEnroller app is present, either on local storage or a mounted drive.
**Be sure to view the help for detailed usage instructions.
Thanks @fauxserve for coming up with the idea and initial bash version.