The markdown parsing is broken/disabled for release notes. Sorry about that, I'm chasing the source of a crash that's been bringing this website down for the last couple of days.
- Fixed the Podspec's double opinion on version. #71 @tladesignz
- #69 Make properties overwritten with "public" actually public @tladesignz
- Swift Package support and basic SwiftUI support. #67
- Support Dark Mode for iOS 13 #58
- Added missing emoji #55
fix: category icon failed to load in Carthage #45
- fix: crash when `countOfRecentsEmojis` set 0 (11ad5d894e19dc09e4afee39d9255539ac906674)
- fix: click area problem #21 #17
- fix: recent emoji can't select skin tone #49
- Added new emojis for iOS12 #47 (@R0uter)
Fix resource could not be loaded in `CocoaPods` or `Carthage`.
Upgrade to Swift 5