Helpful extensions for iOS app development 🚀
.package(url: "https://github.com/gtokman/ExtensionKit.git", from: "v1.15.1")
Add the url for ExtensionKit in Xcode and
Import ExtensionKit to start using it.
Follow and contact me on Twitter at @f6ary.
If you find an issue, just open a ticket
on it. Pull requests are warmly welcome as well.
- Clone repo
- Important pls use semantic commit messages (ex:
feat: your description)
- Add extension to source directory
- Tests are optional but add any in the Tests directory
- Add documentation to the extension (opt + cmd + /) in Xcode
- Submit a PR
- After it merges, I'll cut a new release and update the docs
ExtensionKit is licensed under the MIT license.